I just made my first website....Wilmot Rod and Gun

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

watamach

Re: I just made my first website....Wilmot Rod and Gun

Post by watamach »

Thanks OKXbowhunter for the feedback and information. I have since made another design on wordpress and agree this is better then flash and Wix I used. I will save that for next year as I just wanted to get it going quickly. Appreciate it.
TPM

Post by TPM »

Very nice website! Do you guys have a family membership rate if a husband and wife want to become members?
The most important blood trail leads to the Cross...

Phoenix
HHA Optimizer
Hawke scope
Boo strings
Boo tuned trigger
watamach

Post by watamach »

TPM, Thanks for the interest. I have passed it on to see if there is any family rate for a husband and wife. I believe that is $80 per person but maybe this will get them thinking to possible attract more couples.
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

If the archery set-up would be there (permanent 20, 30, 40 yd butts) I'd join for sure as it's closer to our house than Elmira where we are currently members.

You don't have a rifle range? Shotgun only? .22 or air rifle?
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
watamach

Post by watamach »

Archery is not there yet as this website and thread are being communicated because that is something that I want to do this year. It starts with a vision and takes some member $ to make it happen. The club will commit me some $ to start up if I can get a few archery members. We could use the bush to start a 3D range as this place is very laid back. It has rules and structure but its a blue collar normal people club that likes to have fun.

Shotgun only - trap shooting -turkey shoots -bronze shoots
No rifle range

Not as flexible as other clubs I have attended. For the $80 I simply use it for sighting in my shotguns, archery practice and a 10 acre place to chill out.

You and TPM come out one Sunday if you have the time. Trap shooting is 9-12 and social is in the sports bar area until usually 3ish. Wed nights is darts and some Directors are always there.