Very Thankful to all.

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

wheelie

Very Thankful to all.

Post by wheelie »

I have many people to thank:
Dereck - thanks for trading rails, nothing could have made me happier. I can tell people I have a 08 brown vixen and I know it is more than that. Some day I will be out shooting and someone will notice my vixen is faster than theirs. hehehe I like that. I still owe you one buddy.

OldSkool - Thanks for the old Relayer and powermaster. I appreciate them. And the patchs were a big surprise. I did as you wished and told everyone but at the time I forgot your name on here. Think they even surprised Doe Master who works for excalipur. No they are not for sale. They are with my collection.

Doemaster- Thanks for the things, and for being around at the shoot, very nice talking to you and hanging out with you.
You helped to make the day fun and interesting.

Bj - Thanks for the vintage crossbow arrows. Stunned me when they arrived. I owe you one.

Pinpoint - thanks for the old powermaster. Have enought of them now for my collection. Very nice of you to go to the trouble of getting it to me.

Roly- Thanks for the trouble of picking it up for me, And for making me not the only smoker there. Maybe next time we can teach the others. LOL Thanks for the fun at dinner.

Think that is everyone.

Oh maybe not LOL

N8tr Boy - You never brought me anything!!!! LOL Thanks for the fun buddy. You were my shoot. Had a blast hanging out with you the whole day. You likely would have shot better but I was shooting bad so I thought you being my friend I would help you shoot bad to. LOL Guess you know my sick sence of humor now, Can't have a little fun in this world without hurting people there is no point of living. Thanks again buddy, hope we can do it again next year.

Thanks to all that came to the meet and greet and the ones I didn't get a chance to talk to or much I will make a point to chat next time. Thanks for setting everything up VixChix, Hope you liked your gift. Hope I never left any one out. Allmost one of the most fun shooting days I have ever had. Thanks again N8tr Boy, Having someone to hangout with made my shoot.

Pictures to follow
Last edited by wheelie on Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
bob1961

Re: Very Thankful to all.

Post by bob1961 »

how are those ropes ya got from me, do ya like them and did ya show them off :wink: ........bob

exocet 200. STS dampers.
boo string and trigger work.
munch mount quiver mount.
125 gr slick trick magums.
2" blazers on 2117 XX75 w/ brass inserts.
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

yes like them. just got my bow setup yesterday and this morning put on a new string and am streching the string, then I will make new rope the right size. That's why I never posted a picture yet to show. Second rope is a spare. Very nice ropes for anyone that needs one or just brighten theres up so you don't loose it. Thanks again.
TPM

Post by TPM »

You forgot to thank Home Depot for the truck. :D
The most important blood trail leads to the Cross...

Phoenix
HHA Optimizer
Hawke scope
Boo strings
Boo tuned trigger
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

TPM wrote:You forgot to thank Home Depot for the truck. :D
Thats old now, had it two weeks! LOL
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

Thank YOU Kevin, for the very cool gift!!!!!!!!!! Great to meet you again and get a chance to meet your wife, Wendy! Next time we'll make sure we mix up the tables 1/2 way through and mingle more!

Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
Dereck

Post by Dereck »

Glad to do the exchange my kids can handle the bow better and my son can cock it on his own now :D
Tenpoint Matrix
Pinpoint

Post by Pinpoint »

No problem wheelie! Glad that it worked out.

Thanks alot Roly, it was nice to meet you and next time Timmy's is on me!!!! :D
2016 Matrix 350LE, Munchmount, RBB, Hawke XB1
Wolverine, Munchmount
Vixenmaster Strings
N8tr Boy

Post by N8tr Boy »

wheelie, I was glad you were there as well keeping the popurotsy away as I shot :lol: . Being the only xbow shooter for the day they all crowded around me and glad you were shooting beside me to help give me space. :wink: Liked the comment from one of the Olympic shooters" never shot with a xbow shooter, this should be fun" she was shooting with me for 2-3 rounds then went in the first line :( I must have scared her with the Thwack from my exomax :D .that Boo string is sweet.

I liked close to the end of the shoot they all were amazed at how I could cock that thing and keep shooting "it would make me tired, what's the draw weight?" when I told them 225# the ahhh was Sweet. Yes I cocked that Exomax 61 times, shot a 531 with 8 x's and could have shot at least another 25-30 shots yet. Doemaster needs to workout a little though, he told me his xbow (custom excal) only draws 100# . 8) Love the time We talked to Doemaster

Next year wheelie we'll clean-up and help Doemaster give them Olympics a run for their money :wink:
Was an awesome shoot. Amazed at the women's final with a 95 to win and 94 for second truly amazing.
Can't wait to do more 3D and target this year, I'm hooked. :lol:

wheelie, the joking around, you don't know me very well but I felt right at home and like I have known you all my life. You would fit in Team Dryfire perfectly.Need to get you and my Best friend together some time(he smokes with you) and have a great time.
Exomax
GT II Lazer arrows
125gr expandables
White Tiger 2" Blazer vanes
Chartruese Custom Boo string
Stricknine Expandables
Dabbling with Trad 55#
Mathews Q2 60-70#
Beman arrows
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

:) Mark my mom didn`t raise a dummy . Work smart not hard . :)
That Point Blanc was designed for that kind of repetitive shooting . :)
If we can all gang up next year we can dominate the event . :lol:
Can I hear an Excalibur clap !! :shock: :lol:
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Doe Master wrote:Can I hear an Excalibur clap !! :shock: :lol:
"SMACK" I will shoot crossbow next year with you's! :) :)
N8tr Boy

Post by N8tr Boy »

Doemaster
Ya well I don't need a Body building machine built by Jake like the commercials tell me to buy. I just use my Exomax :lol: :lol: :lol: If I wasn't as physical at work I would want one like yours :D

Next year I might put whiskers on my strings so they will play with me to :wink:
Exomax
GT II Lazer arrows
125gr expandables
White Tiger 2" Blazer vanes
Chartruese Custom Boo string
Stricknine Expandables
Dabbling with Trad 55#
Mathews Q2 60-70#
Beman arrows
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

Putting the new S5 system on will do wonders . :)
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

If the weekend doesn't coincide with Ben's birthday next year I might show you all up with the poop brown Vixen! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

VixChix wrote:If the weekend doesn't coincide with Ben's birthday next year I might show you all up with the poop brown Vixen! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cool. you will wonder why mine shoots so much faster! LOL