Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

shaftthrower

Re: Anti dry fire for Excalibur

Post by shaftthrower »

wow $75.00 and their not standing behind their product " NO RETURNS"
Old Jim

Post by Old Jim »

shaftthrower wrote:wow $75.00 and their not standing behind their product " NO RETURNS"
I would guess that returning to Canada might be a problem. Also see many on e-bay have "NO RETURNS".
Boo

Post by Boo »

Old Jim wrote:
shaftthrower wrote:wow $75.00 and their not standing behind their product " NO RETURNS"
I would guess that returning to Canada might be a problem. Also see many on e-bay have "NO RETURNS".
I wouldn't buy anything that was non-returnable. You would have to be nuts!
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

Putting that thing on my bow in case I dryfired would have about the same feeling as wearing a helmet when I hunt in case I fall.
It's worth mentioning that I have fallen way more times than I have dryfired, and I have dryfired my share of times.
"ADD", too funny! :D
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

No returns is reason enough to avoid it like the plague!! :(
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
shaftthrower

Post by shaftthrower »

j.krug wrote:No returns is reason enough to avoid it like the plague!! :(
X2 Boo said I wouldn't buy anything that was non-returnable. You would have to be nuts! X2
Old Jim

Post by Old Jim »

Did a quick on e-bay on returns. About 3/4 give cash discounts ( you pay postage) About 1/4 have No return or exchange only. Only time will tell how the frog anti dry fire works out, when enough peole get them.
Mister B

Post by Mister B »

Okay guys. I have one on my Exocet and it works flawlessly. I just ordered one for my Vixen and will probably order two more for my two son's Axioms. This thing is for real. It is sturdy ....and it works like the one on my Tenpoint. For me it is like having a spare tire for my truck. I hope I never need it, but at least I maybe won't have to walk home and now I don't worry so much about a dryfire the way I used to (cotton balls and new strings and new sts bumpers etc expecially before hunting season).
I think the reason it has no return on it is because of Canadian law regarding shipping into the country sight bars etc that can be attached to guns. If you have a problem you can contact Michel Blais at [email protected]. I just acquired a Vendetta rangefinder and have it attached now to my Exocet. IMHO I now have the perfect crossbow.
Micro nightmare (Mini Pearl)
Matrix 355 (the Shrike)
Matrix 330 (the Mini-Mag)
Rage Extreme & slick trick mag BH
Diablo arrows with 2"blazers and Laser II and
BE executioners with 3" Duravanes
Old Jim

Post by Old Jim »

Also have heard how good it is. I have ordered one and when i get it installed plan to order a couple more and put my used Excalibur scope mounts for sale on e-bay. Heard the finish and assembly are top notch.I haven't the slightest ides why I would want to return an item like this if it is well finished and works. I can see returning a computer, television, even a scope, what would go wrong with this?