s5 at bowhunters superstore for 37 dollars

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

awshucks

Re: s5 at bowhunters superstore for 37 dollars

Post by awshucks »

Seem to recall they have two stores, one on ebay and one not, forum member had a brouha over that IIRC, but will let him handle his own business.

Do know they have a store credit only on returns. Or did a spell back.
"Eze 18:21"
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

essublime wrote:I have ordered from them numerous times and on most recent order I had a very bad experience. I will not get in depth about it but will say this; their return policy and the amount of items they "actually" have in stock is questionable. Not to mention their customer service is extremely poor. Just a fair warning for fellow Excal forum members. I know they have many satisfied customers and a great selection but I would rather spend my hard earned money at Wyvern anytime. I would not want anyone to go through what I did and it dragged on for months especially at a time when I needed something. It might be an isolated incident at a busy time of year but I have heard similar cases as well. Buyer beware.
I have had nothing but good experiances but thank for your personal experiance. I will be more aware now that I have heard of your personal experiance. I thank you for that. :) :)
Old Jim

Post by Old Jim »

Ordered A lot from BBS and never had any problems. They may not always be the cheapest,but their ads honest and shipping well wrapped and prompt.
Crispy

Post by Crispy »

Bowhunters superstore "formaly Bowhunters wharehouse" is about a 15 min. drive from my house. I would be more than happy to help anyone out if you need. The store has been pretty well stocked most of the times I stopped by. I bought my Vortex there a couple of years ago, they DIDNT seem very knowlegable about crossbows at that time but worked with me to get all the stuff I needed. Dont get there very often "got pretty much what I need", but wouldnt be out of my way if I could pick somthing up for somebody. Let me know.
Crispy
foofoo

Post by foofoo »

i ordered from there ebay store few weeks back. had a problem with the order. i delt with the manufacturer and took care of the problem.to me much faster to deal with the company then deal with a return and waiting forever for a replacement.