Weather Sucks

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

vrodman

Weather Sucks

Post by vrodman »

What a way to start off our turkey season. Hunted all my life but never for turkey and this year I get a hair up my ..... to do it. Buy all the gear, practice calling, read all the forums I can about them, new broadheads etc... and weather sucks. Sunday will be beautiful but no hunting on Sundays here. Thanks, just had to vent. :twisted:
Vortex
Boo String's
Sure-Fire mounted on front
Firebolts,110 brass inserts,blazers w/100gr.Grim Reapers
Groundpounder mount
STS
wheelie

Re: Weather Sucks

Post by wheelie »

sorry to hear...... but......opening morning all the turkey's go back inside there eggs till hunting season is over anyways. LOL
GaryM

Post by GaryM »

I'd say your hunting laws suck worse than the weather. And what special interest group doesn't want you hunting on Sunday? Are the preachers worried you'd be in the woods and not in church? :lol: I've never been able to figure this Sunday hunting ban out. Can someone enlighten me? Gary
vrodman

Post by vrodman »

Well I'm up and headed out. Rains stopped and hope it stays that way. Good luck to everyone. Better mood now :D :D
Vortex
Boo String's
Sure-Fire mounted on front
Firebolts,110 brass inserts,blazers w/100gr.Grim Reapers
Groundpounder mount
STS
EQUINOXHNTERVA

Post by EQUINOXHNTERVA »

Sucked here as well, hail storm and heavy rains. We were under a tornado watch until 6pm this afternoon. If I was a turkey I would have stayed on the roost as well. 8) We can only hunt from dawn until noon until May. Dumb laws.
2009 Equinox, Easton Powerbolts, S5 system, 100 gr. spitfires. Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are.