Very Close Call Today

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

bigsy

Re: Very Close Call Today

Post by bigsy »

glad your son is ok..don't know about anyone else but even though I hunt private land every time I hear a live hen my nerves are on edge until I see her
"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak." Ted Nuget

Wabi call to bring them close,
Exomax with Boo string projecting Big John bolts, to bring them home
DanO

Post by DanO »

My son did his course in early April in Owen Sound. Both of the instructors said they'd been shot, at some point in the turkey hunting. These incidents are not that uncommon. I guess they're not kidding when they say sit behind a tree! I notice alot more "stuff" happening on weekends and it gets worse near the end of the month! :evil:
Dan O.
If you're not part of the solution, you might be part of the problem.
chris4570

Post by chris4570 »

That's crazy s**t!!! How many infractions are there in this story?? Glad your son is ok. Shaken no doubt. Bewildered.

How stupid can someone be??
You can take the man out of the woods but you can't take the woods out of the man.

"Celebrate your harvest with a Bloodtrail Ale(tm)!!"
"It CAN Be Done!"
Pinpoint

Post by Pinpoint »

roly wrote:
enormous wrote:Now if your son had traded places with your son-in-law then that guy would have been in deep crap. :wink:
He was in his truck when my son called him, to make a long story short he caught the guy

After reaming him a new @#%$&^ he said he was charging him with tresspassing
The Lowlife said he was on CPR property and he did nothing wrong and there was nothing
he could do about it

With no remorse for what could have happened, this guy truly believed he did nothing wrong!! :evil: :evil:
Hey Roly,

Thats the scary part, a guy like that walking around with a gun and doesn't care about consequences. Its guys like that, that give us all a bad name.
Glad your son is ok!
2016 Matrix 350LE, Munchmount, RBB, Hawke XB1
Wolverine, Munchmount
Vixenmaster Strings