Jaguar Crossbows...

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

strum

Re: Jaguar Crossbows...

Post by strum »

ComfyBear wrote:I agree. Delete it and make space for a thread that's worth its keep.
I agree too :D
But i want to put in my last thought..
back in the 70's folks got on the CB radio kick,,
people had a great time talking across the country and meeting new friends..But there was always somebody who wanted to talk down to every one and act like he was a tough guy showing no respect or care what he said..
its still the same..behind the mic or keyboard you can have great power(not) ..but if we were all in a room standing around chatting and having a drink that same guy would be just as nice as Mr.Rogers. Pikemaster have some integrity.
Its free. ok im out thanks for reading Good Buddy 8)
Last edited by strum on Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Micro RTX
Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony
John3:16
pikemaster

Post by pikemaster »

Oh whats this ? Did I hear something about lack of spelling ??? Something about meeting new "FREINDS" LOL ! I think I'll delete you all ! ROTFL !
Boo

Post by Boo »

strum wrote:i was gonna step out of this because i felt we were (like boo said) Feeding the animals.but i just cant do it..
The more you interact with the troll the happier it gets, the smellier it gets. Why do you guys feed it? "It" is not the person but "it" is the personality that that person becomes. If you ignore "it" "it" will go away.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Boo wrote:
strum wrote:i was gonna step out of this because i felt we were (like boo said) Feeding the animals.but i just cant do it..
The more you interact with the troll the happier it gets, the smellier it gets. Why do you guys feed it? "It" is not the person but "it" is the personality that that person becomes. If you ignore "it" "it" will go away.
Please feed the trolls, more you feed them entertainment value goes up. Image Think I want one of them bows now! :) Make a cheap fishing bow. :) :)
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

pikemaster wrote:Oh whats this ? Did I hear something about lack of spelling ??? Something about meeting new "FREINDS" LOL ! I think I'll delete you all ! ROTFL !
This thread was destined for disaster from the beginning.
Pikemaster, you do realize that you can keep trying to make this about a bow, but the fact of the matter is that it simply documents the type of person that you are.
You type as though this just a forum and we are all faceless names. Truth is that a great deal of us interact outside of this forum as well, as friends. Out of the hundreds of active members here you are the only one who has made the decision to be aggressive through your words without having the backbone to tell us who or where you are, that makes you a coward. Don't get me wrong, I find your spineless, misspelled, poorly punctuated drivel very entertaining and look forward to it every time you post.
We are all aware that there are guys who don't have the nads to actually face people, but not all of them keep coming back for more. You and I both know the reason you keep your personal information hidden is because guys like you wouldn't be on their feet long if they talked to other people the way you have here.

I don't care what kind of bow you shoot, I don't care where it was made. You have accomplished nothing here except prove that you are a coward. Now, I will sit back and wait for your misspelled response that lacks punctuation to provide more entertainment. I have no issues with poor spelling or grammar, but to be trolled by someone with your obvious lack of intelligence defines irony.
If I were to try to be an ass I would at least try to spell it right. Just sayin.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
pikemaster

Post by pikemaster »

Hey pipper poop ~ U thru ? U are the ones that keep it going and U love it ! LOL . :roll: Coward ? Not on your best day . Look back and see who has been calling names ? You "ALL" have ,so go back under your rock and have fun .
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

It never ceases to amaze me how small things amuse small minds. It's reminiscent of the Polka Dot Door and the part of the Polkaroo is being played by Pikeman. :roll:

Let's all sing...."Songs and stories and so much more, it's the Polkadot Door, it's the Polkadot Door." :roll:
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
snuffbox

Post by snuffbox »

Hi all
From England.
Got my first crossbow a few weeks back,a Jaguar 150lb jobby with a three red dot sight all for £100,don't know what that would be in dollars.
Been very happy with it ,shot a 1" group at 30yds last night.
Now over here we're not allowed to bowhunt so we have the NFAS for our field archery comps.
This bow gives a lot of people the chance to shoot competitively with out having to lash out a fistfull of spondoolicks because lets face it,a really good crossbow is a major financial investment.
My only gripe with the Jaguar is that the triggers not so great which is why I've ended up here.
I've seen an Excalibur Point Blanc for sale fitted with Vixen 150lb limbs which I'm presently considering.
If I don't buy this I will stick with the Jaguar building confidence and experience before buying an Excalibur Vixen or possibly the next one up next year.
Inthe couple of hours I've spent looking on this website I think I've learnt an awful lot and gleaned some really useful info.Thanks
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

Look it's snuffbox....err the Pike-a-roo :roll: :lol:
ComfyBear
ComfyBear Strings

wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Welcome back jag, pikemaster or whoever you are now!
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Or yet another troll hoping to take off where pike left off. Cant take a member with only one post seriously now. Especially when they post only in a topic like this. Old jim/pikeman/snuffbow are very much alike. Makes ya think. mmmmmm?!

This thread stinks of troll and should be buried since the mods wont delete it. no one post and it will happen. If a unknown member posts: ignore it.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
snuffbox

Post by snuffbox »

Oh Cheers for that .
I came on this site looking for information on the Excalibur point blanc because I want to progress from the crossbow that I bought purely as an introduction to crossbow shooting.
So having found the Jag thread I thought that would make interesting reading and also make myself known so that I could get advice on the more serious peice of kit which I've now decided to buy.
I have no connection whatsoever with your Mr Pike but if you want to treat me in the same manner as he purely from making a statement as to how I've ended up on this site then so be it that is up to your goodselves.
There are plenty of other crossbow sites around.
Just for your information my name is Paul Provins I have been a member of the NFAS in England for over 20 years shooting English Longbow and would now like a new archery challenge.
I've said nothing offensive in my first post so really do not understand your attitude.
Have a go at me by all means if I show disrepect to any members here but until then I suggest you treat all people with respect until they show they don't deserve it.
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

Timing is everything. :shock:
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
Boo

Post by Boo »

Hey Neil, I'll have that Mitchel manual guide for you at Boostock.
I figure this thread is pretty useless so I'm making good use of it!
Some people just like stepping on rakes
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

I started a new thread to respond to Snuffbox. This will be my last post on this one, hopefully the rest of you will do the same and this thread will sink to the depths to which it belongs.
ComfyBear
ComfyBear Strings