electric impulse proof clothes, what yall think

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

bamabuk

Re: electric impulse proof clothes, what yall think

Post by bamabuk »

How do these guys explain the buck or old doe that NEVER looks at you,NOT downwind,NOT crossing your entrance trail and is STILL too nervous and jittery to take that last step into your shooting lane? If it sensed your aura,wouldnt it focus its attention on you at least a split second before it bolts? Or the one thats ten yards away and looks up at you and goes right back to feeding like normal? If it was sensing your bad intentions it primal insctinct would force it to flee. I believe deer do have a "sixth sense" of some kind and they may be on the right track but i think i would be too embarrassed to even try and market this stuff. Interesting concept though... :wink:
wayne

Post by wayne »

Maybe just thinking happy thoughts, would be cheaper :wink:
it's worked fer me for many years :D

Kind of agree with wabi, I never look-um in the eyes, & I force myself to stay calm, etc. I hardly ever see deer bow hunting if I'am in a bad mood, always figured they could sence things like my dogs do. :?

Beleive there be one sure way to be aura free, = death :shock:

Thinking these clothes, fall inline with some of the stuff saw in the 1800's sold as a cure all's, but hey weird stuff hits the market place all the time & hangs around fer about 5 years, bout the time it goes from T.V. to wally world, it's ran it coarse, but someone made some money :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by wayne on Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vortex W/ Twilight DLX & Ibex W/ Lumi-Zone
Firebolt's & Carbon Express Maxima Hunters W/ 2" Blazer
Excalibur's X-act broadheads
Excal's Flemish Dyna-Flight string. Fer now

Wayne & Brenda
See4miles

Post by See4miles »

USDA Bulls**t!!! But, there's a sucker born every minute.
In the Wind.......
GaryM

Post by GaryM »

See4miles wrote:USDA Bulls**t!!! But, there's a sucker born every minute.
+1 Gary
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

wabi wrote:Will a hat made out of aluminum foil do the same thing? :shock:
We put the aluminum foil on our windows here.....you can never be too careful...you know that they are watching!
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Is that the theme song from "The Twilight Zone" playing in the background?
Do you here Rod Sterlings voice at times?
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

I am waiting for someone to perfect ARGON FILLED ALUMIUM ARROWS. These arrows will be ultra light and undetectable to deer and all aliens good or bad. Keep this under your tin foil hat for now. :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

one shot scott wrote:ive seen the videos, not sure what to think about it...
Me too and that's about all I can say? I wouldn't spend any of my money on it.
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
Panhandler80

Post by Panhandler80 »

For years now I have been wearing lead vests, lead gaiters and a hard hat lined with aluminum foil.

I saw an instant increase in deer activity when I switched over. I got the lead vests from an orthodontist buddy of mine... they had an old one that they drape over your chest for x-rays. I saw a pretty decent increase in deer by wearing just it, so I had him order me three more and I fashioned a set of lead gaiters and a loin cloth looking deal that I wrap around my mid section once I get situated in my stand. With the addition of the lead gaiters and the belt deal, I bet my deer sightings increase three or four fold.

I have not seen much difference with the hard hat, but it can't hurt.
"Whatcha doin' in my waters?"
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

Some friendly advice, stay AWAY from the water. :shock:
Panhandler80 wrote:For years now I have been wearing lead vests, lead gaiters and a hard hat lined with aluminum foil.

I saw an instant increase in deer activity when I switched over. I got the lead vests from an orthodontist buddy of mine... they had an old one that they drape over your chest for x-rays. I saw a pretty decent increase in deer by wearing just it, so I had him order me three more and I fashioned a set of lead gaiters and a loin cloth looking deal that I wrap around my mid section once I get situated in my stand. With the addition of the lead gaiters and the belt deal, I bet my deer sightings increase three or four fold.

I have not seen much difference with the hard hat, but it can't hurt.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
Panhandler80

Post by Panhandler80 »

Oh, and I'm totallys serious about my lead suit, too!

Totally.

In fact, it works so well, that I typiclly don't even bother bringing a weapon into the woods.

You see, not only do I not emitt an "aura" with the lead suit on, the lead actually creates a negative pressure aura zone around me... a minerature black hole, if you will. This means that all stray energy in the field actually slowly makes it's way towards me. On a very still morning or afternoon, this creates a tide of sorts and deer will actually walk right up to me. So, what I do is just reach out and choke hold them. Works very well, and it's silent, so I don't alert the other animals. I'll sometimes choke out four or five deer per sit using this method.

PH80
"Whatcha doin' in my waters?"
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

Has this been validated by using a properly calibrated aura-meter?
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string