First Bow Kill!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

R.J.

Re: First Bow Kill!

Post by R.J. »

Awsome ! .... Congrat's !
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "
GooGoos

Post by GooGoos »

Guys, I can not thank yall enough. Words can not say how gratefull I am for all the support I have gotten from everyone on this forum. I truley am thankful from the bottom of my heart. Gunna miss commin on here when I leave for BCT :'(
*PRETTY IN PINK, DEADLY IN CAMO!

*In the fall I get to kill em in the rut, but in the spring I get to watch em strut.
*You can take the girl outta woods, but you can't take the addiction outta the girl!
*Can't kill anything sitting on the couch.
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Congrats on killin that hog
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
ninepointer

Post by ninepointer »

Mmmmmmmm.... bacon! Good shootin'!
Slick Trick 100 gr. Standard broadheads
Groundpounder Quiver Mount
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

GooGoos wrote:Guys, I can not thank yall enough. Words can not say how gratefull I am for all the support I have gotten from everyone on this forum. I truley am thankful from the bottom of my heart. Gunna miss commin on here when I leave for BCT :'(

whats BCT I hope its a good thang for you GooGoos....will you be back anytime soon...?
Dedicated.... ta all the sweet Bucks yet ta die!
strider23

Post by strider23 »

Congrats & nice shootn'. :D We'll be lookn' for those deer pictures once you get one.
GooGoos

Post by GooGoos »

Hoss wrote:
GooGoos wrote:Guys, I can not thank yall enough. Words can not say how gratefull I am for all the support I have gotten from everyone on this forum. I truley am thankful from the bottom of my heart. Gunna miss commin on here when I leave for BCT :'(

whats BCT I hope its a good thang for you GooGoos....will you be back anytime soon...?
Basic Combat Training. I enlisted into the US Army back in April && I leave OCT 17. I will be home on block leave from DEC 20 to JAN 1, then I leave again to finish my BCT. After my BCT I go to Airborne school and my AIT(school to learn how to do my job) Then hopefully I will be able to go home when I am done with that next summer. If not, I will be off to my first duty station && back home that Christmas. All together, my training is about 7 1/2 months.

*In the fall I get to kill em in the rut, but in the spring I get to watch em strut.
*You can take the girl outta woods, but you can't take the addiction outta the girl!
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

Good luck on your BCT!

It seems like a long time now but 7 1/2 months will go by pretty quick. Hopefully there's a computer somewhere that you can get on once in awhile and let us know how things are going. :)
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
GooGoos

Post by GooGoos »

j.krug wrote:Good luck on your BCT!

It seems like a long time now but 7 1/2 months will go by pretty quick. Hopefully there's a computer somewhere that you can get on once in awhile and let us know how things are going. :)
Thanks! When I come home on Block leave I will be on. Then when I get to my AIT I will have my laptop so I will be on here again come turkey season in March.

new2xbow

Post by new2xbow »

Airborne huh? never know you may be out here with me next season, and march is just in time for turkey season!

I work out here near Fort Bragg, actually work for military supplier, and of course Bragg is home of the 82nd!
Tony K.
Stokes County, NC
Axiom SMF
Firebolts
X-act 100gr

http://www.NCGunRights.com - "Gun laws only limit the law abiding!"
GooGoos

Post by GooGoos »

new2xbow wrote:Airborne huh? never know you may be out here with me next season, and march is just in time for turkey season!

I work out here near Fort Bragg, actually work for military supplier, and of course Bragg is home of the 82nd!
Yupp! Goin Airborne (: Can't wait! I'm kinda hopin for Ft.Bragg so I'll be close to home. I hate that I am gunna miss turkey season this year.

new2xbow

Post by new2xbow »

Well turkey here is spring only, late april early may. And Bragg has an awesome wildlife set-up!!!

http://www.ncgunrights.com/?p=501

here is where i did a quick article about it.

But as far as i know there haven't been any hogs on bragg yet
Tony K.
Stokes County, NC
Axiom SMF
Firebolts
X-act 100gr

http://www.NCGunRights.com - "Gun laws only limit the law abiding!"