Some Susquehanna river pictures

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

masboy

Some Susquehanna river pictures

Post by masboy »

Rains almost every day and a lot of flooding ,hot,humid weather.been to warm to hunt all week for me the skeeter ate me up but will cool down this weekend and do some hunting. Rivers been high and dirty so went out today anyway . I collect driftwood and troll for walleye while looking for nice pieces of wood and also look for deer while trolling .waters to warm and dirty for walleye so went fishing for flatheads today between storms and caught 8 in two hours .took a pictue of four then let them go.here's some pictures of the river I hunt and fish.some of the local kids do art on the cliffs we use to jump from when we were kids . You can see the floodwaters have gone down but whith all the rain it's coming up again this weekend .the island is called bald eagle island and eagles are everywhere.the riverhills are really steep on both sides.

GaryM

Re: Some Susquehanna river pictures

Post by GaryM »

You've got a neat place to roam. I need to start picking up driftwood. The lake by my house has tons of it everywhere. Gary
GooGoos

Post by GooGoos »

Very cool. Thanks for sharing!
*PRETTY IN PINK, DEADLY IN CAMO!

*In the fall I get to kill em in the rut, but in the spring I get to watch em strut.
*You can take the girl outta woods, but you can't take the addiction outta the girl!
*Can't kill anything sitting on the couch.
gtonini

Post by gtonini »

Sorry about the flooding but the area around you is beautiful.
Rev X
Boo String
Rev X arrows
Swacker 150 grain
3x9 leuopold scope
Limbs and Sticks

Post by Limbs and Sticks »

Nice pics, I think Musky fishing when that river is mentioned

Wes
"Maxine"
1.75x5 Burris scope
Boo string
STS
Feathered easton 2020's
Magnus stingers
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

Wow, what a beautiful place. Thanks for all the pictures. Reminds me of all my excursions in my younger days when I owned my first boat. And that I need to get better so that I can take my boat out again. Hopefully everything is fine with you all in that area, flooding can be a horrible thing from what I have seen. Take Care.
Thanks,
Raymond