Must be deer season

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

one shot scott

Must be deer season

Post by one shot scott »

Because the only deer I've seen is the doe I bumped out while getting out of my stand the first night, and the doe I bumped while getting into the stand the next day :lol:

Oh ya, and the two turkeys that saw me before I saw them. :roll:

Ahhh! It's good to be in the woods again!
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
Cyclonic

Re: Must be deer season

Post by Cyclonic »

I know, I have deer in my yard all the time. Went to the Nat. Forest Sat. Checked out 3 places. No deer, little sign. On the way out, jumped a doe :roll: . Yesterday evening, had 7 deer in the yard at one time :P . Yes, i can hunt around my house, I just haven't...Yet :wink: !
Home-Brewers Drink Better Beer!
Exomax
Vapor Trail Strings
Gold Tip Laser III's
Crimson Talon
Ogden's Outdoors
GooGoos

Post by GooGoos »

Hang in there. It happens to all of us. It's happened to me && dad a time a two before. Even happened to us already this year. Don't worry, it will happen soon enough. Hang in there.
*PRETTY IN PINK, DEADLY IN CAMO!

*In the fall I get to kill em in the rut, but in the spring I get to watch em strut.
*You can take the girl outta woods, but you can't take the addiction outta the girl!
*Can't kill anything sitting on the couch.
novacam

Post by novacam »

Three years ago I saw deer everyday in my hunting area but only does, which we aren't allowed to shoot. Last year was so so. This year I have been roaming and scouting and all I see is bear, it's like the deer have been run out by them coupled with a few hard winters and they are hard to come by. I do know of a certain 9-10 pt roaming around there though.. Good luck this season.
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

It's the reverse for me. My deer cam says the deer are there regularily but it's me that hasn't made it out to sit in my treestand yet. Dang workin' for a living is taking up way too much of my hunting time!! :lol:
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
MADMAX2

Post by MADMAX2 »

Hey Neil don't forget your fall turkey tag for the next time they don't see you first!! :wink:
The best things in life are not things!!
xbowrook

Post by xbowrook »

I hear ya man... i've been reading and viewing posts and pics of this season so far and it's killin me... it's a beautiful day here, sun shining, cold, no wind.. arrgghhh.. oh well, dropping son off at school tomorrow, daughter at sitters and i'm heading to the bush for a few hours.. won't get there until 9:30am or so, but i just have to try.... i have alot of pics of daytime movement around mid day, so i figured why not.. and the fact the rain the last few days and wind had them bedded down, hopefully they'll get up and move.. we'll see, just looking forward to sitting in the stand... good luck all..
Excalibur Matrix 330 Bulldog Suppressed, 18" Diablo bolts, 100 grain Rage Crossbow X blade
gogo

Post by gogo »

The deer here stay well out of shooting range. We have a piebald buck and doe running around, and a huge bodied buck, if we get him you will be amazed at its size.Lets hope they make just one mistake.
Time-N-Flight

Post by Time-N-Flight »

3 days into the Pa season,and all I have seen, is 4 Long Beards, and some Squirrel.Im not to worried about it, as things will heat up soon.I hunt in a Timbered area, and all the Tops were left in place.Its quite the ordeal to hunt,but that is where all the sign is at, so I think Ill just wait em out.Sooner or later, something is going to make a wrong move. :lol:
Excalibur Equinox
GT Laser III
Hawke XB-30
Slick Tricks
UTG Law Inforcement Rings
Munch Mount
birddog1520

Post by birddog1520 »

I finally got out last evening for a few hours and only saw one doe but it got spooked by a bear before it got into shooting range. Hopefully I will have better luck on Friday.

Randy, The Birddog.