Everybody

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

flightattendant100

Re: Everybody

Post by flightattendant100 »

agingcrossbower wrote:I'm not very good at lawn care. I still believe dandy-lions are misguided flowers. :lol:
They are my own personal state flower! My yard is the one in our neighborhood that looks like the homeowner would rather be doing something (anything) else than yardwork.I know that my neighbors love me.
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

My luck has turned. I'm headed to Va. tomorrow for some hunting and just some time in the woods. I'll have my DaGriz knife in tow too. :)

I went out last week to shoot a little. I got a Leupold scope last spring and haven't shot it much. I got pretty comfortable from 20-40 yards. As I finished taking my arrows out of the target, I decided to shoot a group from 50 yards for fun. Went out to 50, got down on one knee . . .I'd never shot this scope from 50 yards and didn't know what to expect. There isn't a reticle mark at 50 on the scope. I'm guessing at this point as how far to aim above the 40 yard mark on the scope's reticle. I can't even see the one inch dots on my target bag from that far out because the reticle is too wide. Still, there I am on one knee getting ready to launch an arrow. I go through the motions and shoot all four of the arrows I have. I walk up to the bag and three of the arrows are touching, the other is an inch low and a little to the left. All were slightly to the left of the one inch dot and all were within 2 inches of the hidden dot.

I love my Excalibur. 8)

I got a feeling the deer better be scared . . .very scared. The Exomax will most likely be on auto-pilot.
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
Crispy

Post by Crispy »

Sorry about your bad luck. Hope it all works out for you and you get out in the woods soon!
Crispy
deerman

Post by deerman »

I feel for you as I have been flooded out from to much rain and filled my basement up to the above floor joist's!! They would be paying for every single item large or small. They screwed up and now want you to put out of pocket cash to replace items!! NO that wouldn't be happening in my world and shouldn't be happening in yours. If they dont want to pay replacement costs tell them it will be court time and maybe they will reconsider their lame offer. Go get um!!
Constitution states "That all power is inheret in the people:that ...it is their right & duty to be at all times armed"...Thomas Jefferson 1824.
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

Yikes ! ... Hope things turn around for you !

What doesn't kill ya , makes ya stronger !
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "
denisdendenis

Post by denisdendenis »

sorry for your bad luck... with all that bad luck you are bound to have some good luck coming .hope you get the big one :D
Denis
excalibur equinox
standard excel string
vari-zone scope
excalibur carbon arrows
3 lunenok excalibur carbon arrows
s5 string chock
range finder mount
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

Sorry to hear of your bad luck. I hope things turn for the better soon. Definately a good time to get out into the woods for awhile.
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Sumpin smells badly, :lol: Oh sorry Sumner4991. Thats really a bad deal y'all got backed up there. I truely hope you get everything worked out to y'alls benefit
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

Glad to hear that after all the mess and misfortune you'll get a chance to go play in the woods after all! Go and enjoy!!! You've earned it! :D
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

Make sure you bath really, really well. You know. :D
GaryM

Post by GaryM »

If he goes after the county like he went after the Customs people, they won't have a chance. :lol: Gary
maple

Post by maple »

Man things like that really suck.

Glad to hear there's a little sunshine back in your life Scott.

Maple