muzzy zero effects

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

strum

muzzy zero effects

Post by strum »

I worked on a friends bow today..it needed serving and some tuning..had it shooting like a dream.then i noticed a crack in the main arm of his rest..and like i figgured it gave up the ghost :( ..he just doesnt have 100 bucks to go out and buy a new one..anybody got one they would sell me.?..not looking for charity just a fair price..condition isnt an issue as long as the main arm is intact because all his parts should fit..
Micro RTX
Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony
John3:16
Time-N-Flight

Re: muzzy zero effects

Post by Time-N-Flight »

I would contact Muzzy and talk to John or Michelle.They should just replace the Arm for you.Would really be surprised if they did not.
Excalibur Equinox
GT Laser III
Hawke XB-30
Slick Tricks
UTG Law Inforcement Rings
Munch Mount
strum

Post by strum »

Time-N-Flight wrote:I would contact Muzzy and talk to John or Michelle.They should just replace the Arm for you.Would really be surprised if they did not.
hey thanks.Time-N-Flight..ill do that ,,i had given up on a response..mostly because i realized there is some bad blood from some of the guys on here and muzzy..
hope you guys didnt take this the wrong way it wasnt my intent im just trying to get a friend back shootin..
Micro RTX
Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony
papa bear1

Post by papa bear1 »

You'r doing the right thing strum;; it's people like you that make this forum what it is.;Proud to be on it with you!!!!! :wink: :wink: :)
Be safe in all you do! See ya in the woods!!!
2010 Equinox/ Known as Doe Bow
Firebolts
Swhacker BH,s 125 grn
cheek pad /excell string
D-Bars
S-5,s
vixenmaster custom strings
wakes81

Post by wakes81 »

papa bear1 wrote:You'r doing the right thing strum;; it's people like you that make this forum what it is.;Proud to be on it with you!!!!! :wink: :wink: :)
well said.
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Im not familiar with the bow or rest. Forgive my ignorance Stan but is it just a typical rest for a compound your after? I may be able to get you one.

I may not like Muzzy but a fellow archer im always willin to help out.

Edit: I googled it, I certainly dont have a rest anything like that one. But i do have some other choices. If you/he are interested.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Cant help you with muzzy but do have a righty drop away rest I could send, have a left Capture 360 if any of them help. Have a few others as well you could have but I would have to go through the box and look, Let me know, I still owe you one. :) :) Would likely be a week or two in the mail as it was when you sent.

As others have said, contact Muzzy anyways. Most companies have sent me parts for free to repair when a rest breaks. Rest I use has little plastic inserts. I break it about every month after 300 to 400 shots. they sent me 10 replacements a year ago then they just sent me 20 this time.
strum

Post by strum »

thanks guys i ended up calling muzzy and have the part on the way ..costed 10 bucks.

in the mean time i found a tm hunter style im my stuff got him shootin this eve ..i used to have all kinds of this stuff but ive give so much away and since im shootin excals these days i dont need much in the way of matinance :D
Micro RTX
Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony