Gold Tip Laser 2 Bolts

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

BryanOney

Gold Tip Laser 2 Bolts

Post by BryanOney »

I shoot gold tip Laser 2 bolts that are 18 1/4 inches long. That length includes a brass insert in the front and aluminum in the back. I have 3 four inch straight vanes on these bolts. I ordered a dozen of these off someone about 5 or 6 years ago on this website, and I am down to 4. My question is if I go with some of the shorter say 2 inch vanes that spin the bolt more and are more accurate will it change my point of impact as opposed to my old bolts. Secondly can someone recommend what shorter vanes work well for them if you do not think my point of impact will change with different vanes on new bolts. Thirdly can a get a recommendation for someone on the website to make bolts for me. Anyone remember making my first set of freakishly short bolts 5 or 6 years ago. I shoot these out of my Vixen if you are wondering. My Vixen, my freakishly short bolts and myself are a pretty potent combination. Thanks
Gamikatsu

Re: Gold Tip Laser 2 Bolts

Post by Gamikatsu »

when i had arrow shop refletch from 4" to 2" blazers, my point of impact at 20 changed by about an inch...
GAMIKATSU///Edward

Excalibur MEGA 405
440 GN BE Zombie Slayer
379 FPS over prochrono digital
140 Foot Lbs Kinetic Energy
fuzzy

Re: Gold Tip Laser 2 Bolts

Post by fuzzy »