Range finders

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Bullet74

Range finders

Post by Bullet74 »

Well I guess now that I'm going to be hunting with a crossbow I will need a range finder aswell. Any thoughts? I don't want to spend a furtune.

Thanks
Marc
A BAD DAY HUNTING IS BETTER THAN A GOOD DAY AT WORK.
TimBerrich

Re: Range finders

Post by TimBerrich »

I use the Archers Choice and it works great. Check out the Sportsman's Guide magazine they have a club you can join for @ $29 dollars. And when you join you can do the 4 pay plan no extra charge.
Tim
bucknbill

Post by bucknbill »

i use the bushnell sport 600, it,s about 160.00 and does a great job..has 4x magnification which is perfect for my thick woods and range that i need it for
Exocet 200
S5 string stoppers
3x Proview
ComfyBear string
2219,s Blazer vanes, Muzzy 3 bld 125,s..they fly straight

John 3:16
thumper

Post by thumper »

I just ordered the Bushnell combo a couple weeks ago, knife, 10x42 binocs, bone collector dvd, and Bushnell scout 1000 arc. I like it all alot. Binocs are good for the truck, blind, house, whatever. Needed an OK knife to keep clipped on my safety vest in case I ever have to cut myself down. Rangefinder is great, but, From a ladder stand on fairly flat ground the ARC system really don't matter. You prolly need to be in the nosebleed section or hunt steep terrain for it to really help. I got it all in a combo from Cabelas for $269.00. I'm happy with it.