The BH merry-Go-Round!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

vixenmaster

The BH merry-Go-Round!

Post by vixenmaster »

Ah yer reading this so i knowed you have played it before! :lol: Before i got down-sized in monthly income= waiting fer disability ck once month. I could afford to buy any i wanted to try out. Since then i have tried a fair amount but most were one to 3 donated BH's others have send me, i was most thankful for them. Alas several were great but i couldn't afford the price fer new pak of them. Now i have found 2 that i can afford if'en i really watch fleabay. We just made our last place payment our land is ours. That frees up abit over $300 a month fer us. I can now look forward to catching up a few more bills & should be in good shape by summer. That means i can afford to buy BH's of my choice being Spitfire's & Razortricks. My mrs told my i could have 1 dz of each starting in June! :D
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
bucknbill

Re: The BH merry-Go-Round!

Post by bucknbill »

congrats a lot Mike that place is yours!!!!! :D i dont have a mortage either and being self employed with economics and the leadership we have such as they are things could get scarey..have at the two dozen b/h,s you deserve it :D
Exocet 200
S5 string stoppers
3x Proview
ComfyBear string
2219,s Blazer vanes, Muzzy 3 bld 125,s..they fly straight

John 3:16
lscha

Post by lscha »

That is a great accomplishment and glad to hear that it is all yours now. Nothing feels quite like 'no payments'.
Laura
Vixen II/Optimizer/RamCats/NGSS
Camx
Boo strings, top mounts
[url]http://www.michigancrossbowfederation.org[/url]
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Michigan-Crossbow-Federation/122974954384381
masboy

Post by masboy »

i, m glad too here things will be better for you. I know how things can get I too could get whatever I wanted and after just buying another home about two years ago this Lyme hit me three months after settlement.never expected that and havn,t been able too go back too work since.thank god I have a good working wife. glad I had my hunting things before this . got an early retirement without a lot of money but now get too hunt and fish anytime I want and only live a mile from the river and good deer hunting close by. now shooting my sons and some of my old broadheads and they all shoot good.so I feel blessed my kids and family are all healthy and my excal keeps me sane by giving me something to do . I love too shoot at targets or deer. if I, m a good boy my wife mite get me some broadheads for Christmas . (I,m trying) no sin too be poor just unhandy sometimes.but I, m happy that's all that counts!
georgiaboy

Post by georgiaboy »

Congrats on gettin your land paid for!! :D :D
I got 6 more yrs & my dirt will be mine!! 8)
Bulldog m380 blackout
Micro 355
Matrix 350LE
Vixen II
Proud member of the Georgia Meat Hunter's Association
"Shooting tomorrow's trophy's...today"
Cyclonic

Post by Cyclonic »

Congrats on getting yer land paid fer!! I am at the opposite end of my payments! Someday, iffen I live long enough, I'll be there too.
Home-Brewers Drink Better Beer!
Exomax
Vapor Trail Strings
Gold Tip Laser III's
Crimson Talon
Ogden's Outdoors
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

Good for you vixenaster! Those broadheads are well deserved!! :)
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
OkXbowHunter

Post by OkXbowHunter »

Congrats VM on owning that land!! It's a nice feeling to not have a monthly house note!! Years ago we chose to own a smaller/older home rather than a newer/bigger one with payments to match. Thanks to following the Dave Ramsey plan, we made it happen! I bet you felt a load lifted off your shoulders when you wrote that last check!
Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison; And make me savoury meat, such as I love, and bring it to me, that I may eat; that my soul may bless thee before I die. Gen 27:3-4