Murt Murt Reakkkkk

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

papa bear1

Re: Murt Murt Reakkkkk

Post by papa bear1 »

Boo wrote:
papa bear1 wrote:????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

Dave :shock:
It's a long video because I don't know how to edit. What you want to see is near the middle. Pay attention (I didn't) just before the shot. Just before the shot you'll see a hog run behind my intended victim.
http://s622.photobucket.com/albums/tt31 ... ter=videos
:wink: thanks boo !! :)
Be safe in all you do! See ya in the woods!!!
2010 Equinox/ Known as Doe Bow
Firebolts
Swhacker BH,s 125 grn
cheek pad /excell string
D-Bars
S-5,s
vixenmaster custom strings
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

I showed jenn that video to see if she would pick up on what happened. she said "I think don hit a tree" :roll: :lol:
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
lscha

Post by lscha »

I'm getting down into the couch cushions now for change. I'll see how much I have saved for the trip next year. I WANNA GO! :cry:
Laura
Vixen II/Optimizer/RamCats/NGSS
Camx
Boo strings, top mounts
[url]http://www.michigancrossbowfederation.org[/url]
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Michigan-Crossbow-Federation/122974954384381
lscha

Post by lscha »

awshucks wrote:Email on their web site is no good anymore. The guy who runs it is named Dale Toon. Sometime in last year, Mr. and Mz. Toon jumped under the broom.
Uh oh,..... so contacting Joetta was not the thing to do, huh? :roll:
Laura
Vixen II/Optimizer/RamCats/NGSS
Camx
Boo strings, top mounts
[url]http://www.michigancrossbowfederation.org[/url]
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Michigan-Crossbow-Federation/122974954384381
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

lscha wrote:I'm getting down into the couch cushions now for change. I'll see how much I have saved for the trip next year. I WANNA GO! :cry:
Look under yer car seats too & anywhere you or others have sat. Joetta ain't there no more so the email would just go to Dale at the Ranch. Great you getstid the trip money saved & come on down here amongst us :lol:
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

Joetta ain't there no more so the email would just go to Dale at the Ranch.
The email don't go nowhere, told Dale it was no good, he don't fool w/ puters either, lol.
Uh oh,..... so contacting Joetta was not the thing to do, huh? :roll:
The South has a saying for occasions such as these: "Bless Her Heart".

Lscha, check air fare to Ft Smith, I'll come fetch y'all, only 70 miles. Or so :D . We'll have extra crossbows, freeze the meat, ship the head,. Whatever it takes.

As usual, there will no doubt be several 'hold my beer and........' moments. :mrgreen:
"Eze 18:21"
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

[As usual, there will no doubt be several 'hold my beer and........' moments.] Quote
My my Hush my mouth i knowed were the South, be so good too, ummm! Come on down here its finer than frog hair
Half Bubble Off BD360

frisky

Post by frisky »

Good luck everyone. Enjoy! :D :D
2007 Phoenix
Custom Wood Stock
Gold Tip II 311 Grain
Meat Seeker, 3 blade, Mechanical 100 Grain
Boo Astroflight String
Varizone Sighting
Rufus

Post by Rufus »

Awshucks the one in south Arkansas is Choctaw hog hunting ranch owener is George Dixon
MarkMarine

Post by MarkMarine »

Boo wrote:
papa bear1 wrote:????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

Dave :shock:
It's a long video because I don't know how to edit. What you want to see is near the middle. Pay attention (I didn't) just before the shot. Just before the shot you'll see a hog run behind my intended victim.
http://s622.photobucket.com/albums/tt31 ... ter=videos
Hey Don, (1) where in the world were you that you had that herd of hogs? (2) your arrow got there quick :) (3) and it needed some of your Lorne Greene narration LOL
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

I have Miss Vixen ready to rock n roll fer the Hog hunt. I ck'ed out my 4 alum. inserted GT II's with field pts today & they all were hitting min of hog. I have 2 reused & resharpen spitfires on # 1 & 2 arrows & 3 & 4 have new Razor tricks on them! Bring on Feb. 1st! :lol:
Half Bubble Off BD360

Raymond

Post by Raymond »

What a blast that would be. Have a safe hunt. I am not going to say good luck or have fun because I already know that you lads are going to have a blast. Lets see some more videos. Way to go. When I win my lottery I am definitely going to do all the hunting I can, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . I am looking forward to hearing and seeing this hunt, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .
Raymond
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

I'm thinking strongly about taking something new. :?: Toon's gonna ding me an extra $50 to pop one w/ that .44 Mag.............

Don't really wanna chance dinging my Y-25, kinda would like to use peep and pin, hmmmm......

Maybe a poop brown Phoenix? I've never shot a Phoenix, I don't think.

My problem is I get bored to easy and gotta have a new project, lol. If I do this set up, I'll still have the Y for offhand. I'll only be able to beat Don, suspect his wife will clean clocks again while here. Don' clocks are always shiny! :mrgreen: Mikey is a tough nut to crack.

I took a buddy to Memphis to meet up w/ Mikey and his pencil whipping buddy. There were 22 entrys. 30 targets. I introduced my buddy as 'Uhru' my bow bearer. Knew I would be paying all the gas, enrty fee's and eats.

Mikey won it, pencil whipper took 2nd, I got 3rd. Those were all 3 point total diff from 1st to 3rd. Uhru placed 7th, but we were letting him shoot last and telling him the ranges, he'd never shot an xbow before that day.

He would faithfully fetch my bow from station to station, cock it for me, all I did was load an arrow, lol

My mistake was letting the pencil twister pull all the arrows. He made a run on Mikey ,too but Mikey smelled the rat and pulled his own for the rest of the match.

closest I'll ever get to a real safari.. The animals were priceless,lol.
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

They make poop brn phoenix's ? Vixens i knowed about. Well if'en you plan on killing a hog then use the poop brn one :lol: It ought to fit right in wid all the pig poop thats brn! :lol: Not bored here just want to stack them up like cord wood :D Heck i would love to punch several hogs tickets in same day!
Half Bubble Off BD360

awshucks

Post by awshucks »

Well, put it together today. Got it on at 20 and guessed a tad wrong at 30, company showed up, and I had to quit
He was a former cheap Horton guy, I let him shoot the Y-25 that has been collecting dust for far to long. He drilled the bumble bee dead center at 20, said: "Holy Sh*t" then asked how much the trigger job cost, lol. Stock factory trigger, btw.

I'm going w/ poop Phoenix. P&P set for 25 yds. If they are eating Dale corn, they are mine.

Thanks again to MikeJ for the Phoenix rail deal...............

Mikey, the matches will be offhand at 25 yds if left up to me. you don't want to face the Y-25, trust me..........