buying from e-bay

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

bellasboss

buying from e-bay

Post by bellasboss »

What are your thought about purchasing a new excalibur from e-bay? I found several really good deals (apparently) on e-bay but am really reluctant to make a major purchase from there. Does it void the warranty? Any comments or thoughts appreciated. BB.
OkXbowHunter

Re: buying from e-bay

Post by OkXbowHunter »

I've never bought a new one on ebay, but I've bought used ones before. I'd make sure that the sellers has a good feedback score before I bought anything from them. Several of the sellers like Bowhunters Superstore and United Outdoors have been selling on there a long time and I've had nothing but good service from them.
Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison; And make me savoury meat, such as I love, and bring it to me, that I may eat; that my soul may bless thee before I die. Gen 27:3-4
rayman

Post by rayman »

I buy stuff on ebay but don't know about buying something like an excal. I have seen plenty of guys write that they got theirs on ebay though. I have bought stuff on ebay and it wasn't what i thought it was going to be exactly, then look back at the description and find that the product was not misrepresented and I made the mistake. I would just suggest that you make absolutely sure of what you are purchasing and don't be afraid to send the seller questions.
coors

Post by coors »

I bought a brand new equinox from ebay and the bow was exactly as the seller specified and I was able to register with excalibur with no problems at all. Make sure you check out the sellers rating and you pay with paypal so if something does happen you will not get burnt.
onebigskittle

Post by onebigskittle »

OkXbowHunter wrote: Bowhunters Superstore and United Outdoors have been selling on there a long time and I've had nothing but good service from them.
American Archery is another one thats Awesome to deal with.I bought one from United and two from American Archery
warningshot

Post by warningshot »

make sure it's a trusted seller and has a good record ..check the price of shipping cause sometimes they jack it up and use paypal or simular..i buy lots on ebay and will continue ..once i bought from somebody that deal didn't work but i did get my money back from ebay
bucknbill

Post by bucknbill »

check the seller,s rating and compare shipping charges..if the ratings good you,ll be ok..but there is another side, if you buy from a dealer like Danny Miller and ever have a problem he,s right there to help..i bought mine off ebay it was used but in great shape :D
Exocet 200
S5 string stoppers
3x Proview
ComfyBear string
2219,s Blazer vanes, Muzzy 3 bld 125,s..they fly straight

John 3:16