not cross bow, but doing my part

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

redmandant

not cross bow, but doing my part

Post by redmandant »

Well good friend and I decided to try our luck this morning before heading off to work. It was going to be a bunch of short sets, 15mins or so, then bounce to another spot till 9:30 or so. Well we pull into our first set just at legal shooting time and head to the back of the old barn. Tell him where I think he should sit and then point to where I am going to go and standing in the field about 50yds away is ol wylie Coyote :o He knew we were there but just stared at us. As we loaded the guns he started to trot away. Buddy woofed him to stop at about 75 yds and settled the crosshairs..Swing and a miss :lol: I was waiting for his follow up shot but didn't realize he was shooting a T/C. He is yours he said, i only got one shot! at 120yds or so I put one under him :oops: of course we are standing so we got an excuse, lucky us, eh? Well dosen't the bugger stop out about 175yds, one last try...Kaboom...SMACK! He runs another 50 and then piles up. :D

One yote, 4 sets, now back to work... Good times Eric, lots of winter to go

RED
I know I can't spell but does it look like I CAIR!!!!!
sumner4991

Re: not cross bow, but doing my part

Post by sumner4991 »

Good job! That's a great looking yote . . .I like them best with some blood runnning out their nose/mouth! :twisted:
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
LUV2HUNTCRITTERS

Post by LUV2HUNTCRITTERS »

I shot my 1st yote last year while hog hunting it was running right to me and i got um with my draco ak/47 pistol with the new zombie shells.
DEO VINDICE
Hester0305

Post by Hester0305 »

I try to kill everyone I see congrats
Stryker Katana 360
Black Eagle Zombie Slayers
TruGlo Titanium X Hybrid Broadheads
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

Wow, that sounds pretty exciting! I hope you're able to whack a few more.

I'm gonna try to thin out the population at my uncle's farm. Saw alot of them this year when deer hunting. :evil: I don't have a rifle right now so I'll be using my shotgun with 00Buck. Gonna have to try and get 'em in nice and close. We'll see how it goes?? :)
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads