Pythons

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

bugs

Re: Pythons

Post by bugs »

I have a thought, keep the pythons in Florida :shock: I would hunt one but from a stand with my snake boot covered feet, off the ground and after checking the tree first to make sure it was python free. I would pet one someone was holding but dont want to run into one in the wild
To be a vegetarian is to listen to the live carrot gradually screaming as it drowns in a pot of boiling water …. Which is more ethical to you ?? :roll: :lol:
taz3

Post by taz3 »

I recently seen a clip, that a deer was eaten by one, so I guess you could kill 2 birds with 1 stone, hunting Pythons! :shock:
Phoenix Crossbow
Outdoors and Cars
I'd rather be hunting
bob1961

Post by bob1961 »

a friend of mine had a retic python that was 24 foot long, one day i was over at his house when he had it out....it stretched itself out through the house from a back bedroom rounded the livingroom and into the spam....reared up it's head to look me in the eye while i was standing next to the refridge, then looked on top of the fridge....the whole time my 2nd wife was huddled in the corner of the livingroom with this priceless look of terror on her face :lol: ....that snake was gentle as a kitten that he had hatched from an egg and had it for 20 years that grew to 24 feet and weighed 250 lbs.........bob

exocet 200. STS dampers.
boo string and trigger work.
munch mount quiver mount.
125 gr slick trick magums.
2" blazers on 2117 XX75 w/ brass inserts.
Big58cal

Post by Big58cal »

I've got an idea!!! :!: Let's all plan a trip down there to hunt the critters and stake Boo out as bait! :mrgreen: Should be about the right size that the snakes will think he's a snack! :wink: :lol:

Sorry Boo, I couldn't resist!

I've read several articles about the things down there. They're really wreaking havoc on the ecosystem. :shock: Some that have been captured they've found bobcat claws and deer hooves in their stomaches. I'd be all for going down there to hunt them with the Excal. Just make sure I've got 3-4 pistols as backup and I'll be good to go. :wink:
The Only Purpose Of Bread Is To Hold Meat!

Common Sense Isn't Common Any More..........

"Salad isn't food. Salad is what food eats." --- Ellwoodjake

I'm a second-hand vegetarian. Deer eat vegetables, I eat deer.
shaftthrower

Post by shaftthrower »

pyhon with deer in belly Just googled this WOW Graphic
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Think I would pass on that sport. Think if I hunted them I would lay awake at night for a month. LOL
Shotnbeer

Post by Shotnbeer »

Bob, Your buddy should call Guinness.
The 2011 Guinness World Records book shows that Fluffy, the reticulated python from the Columbus Zoo in Ohio, is the longest snake in custody, at 24 ft.

Then wack it.