Cheek piece

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Bullzeye

Re: Cheek piece

Post by Bullzeye »

I guess i am cheap, I looked at them a few times, but the $27 price tag I thought was a bit pricey for a piece of plastic, but I think after all these reviews I will check it out.
Exocet 200
S5 System
Shadowzone
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

strum wrote:I was thinking about this cheek piece thing Don ..tell me do you use it on your wallet side or the other :lol: :lol:
or is that the but extender ..i get em mixed up ... :lol: :lol:

:lol:
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
Hoagy

Post by Hoagy »

Bullzeye wrote:Ahhhh I hate you guys, this thread is going to cost me $30 now. :wink:
Thats funny Bullzeye :mrgreen:
I told myself going into this I was gonna spend the minimal amount with this deal & now I have a string server & serving ordered, need the things to crest my arrows, need a grain scale, etc. etc. etc. I JUST CAN'T HELP MYSELF!!!!! :?
But I love it, Hoagy
strum

Post by strum »

I never did use the cheek piece but i did the pipe insulation thing so i always knew it was needed. when i made my stock i took a lot of time getting that part to feel right for me.I was banging it up pretty good while hunting so i took it off and went back to the stock stock.
i just recently got back into a mode of shooting and it wasnt feeling quite right till i put my stock back on...it was an awwww moment :D Granted my stock isnt even close to Agings quality but the point im making is- and the thing i was shooting for when i made it is the 'fit'..once you get your bow to fit and feel good to you .youll find your shooting improve more than you thought it could..
back to the cheeck piece..if you dont have one get one and if you dont have an agingcrossbower stock ..GET ONE...
in fact everyone should order one today :lol: :lol:
he needs the stress :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Micro RTX
Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony
John3:16
tat4life

Post by tat4life »

Big58cal wrote:Boo, I'm confused...... :? How could you NOT know what how great the cheek piece would be when your custom stock has one?

Did you have a "DUH!" moment? :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
2010 Equinox,Lumizone,munch mount,munch custom arrows,munch string..Rage 2blade
Big58cal

Post by Big58cal »

Hoagy wrote:I told myself going into this I was gonna spend the minimal amount with this deal & now I have a string server & serving ordered, need the things to crest my arrows, need a grain scale, etc. etc. etc. I JUST CAN'T HELP MYSELF!!!!! :?
But I love it, Hoagy
Ain't no use fighting it. Just resign to the fact that, just like kids, if you own an Excalibur, you won't have any money left. :lol:

It's going on a little over 3 years that I've had mine. I've not shot it as much as I should have or really wanted to, so I just stuck with the proven standard configuration on the arrow..... Excalibur Firebolts and Excalibur Boltcutter broadheads. I don't know what it is now, but I've seriously been bitten by the Excal bug. :shock: Just got done piddling with the bow, filling the rail with foam, wrapping the stirrup, cleaning all the wax off the rail, changed the rubbers on the STS, put my spare Boo string on, polished the string latch, etc. Now I'm slowly aquiring all of the pieces and parts to start building my own arrows. I've been getting a little every here and there every 2 weeks when I get paid. :wink: That way it's not too big of a hit all at once.
The Only Purpose Of Bread Is To Hold Meat!

Common Sense Isn't Common Any More..........

"Salad isn't food. Salad is what food eats." --- Ellwoodjake

I'm a second-hand vegetarian. Deer eat vegetables, I eat deer.
SPITFIRE

Post by SPITFIRE »

WOW now everybody wants one :shock: including meeeeeeee!!!!! :) :)
I am a hunter and proud of it.
Big58cal

Post by Big58cal »

SPITFIRE wrote:WOW now everybody wants one :shock: including meeeeeeee!!!!! :) :)
I think Boo should start sharing his commission with us....... :roll: :wink:
The Only Purpose Of Bread Is To Hold Meat!

Common Sense Isn't Common Any More..........

"Salad isn't food. Salad is what food eats." --- Ellwoodjake

I'm a second-hand vegetarian. Deer eat vegetables, I eat deer.
Boo

Post by Boo »

Big58cal wrote:
SPITFIRE wrote:WOW now everybody wants one :shock: including meeeeeeee!!!!! :) :)
I think Boo should start sharing his commission with us....... :roll: :wink:
You can have it all! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Cossack

Post by Cossack »

Yes indeed, does wonders for scope-eye alignment. Have em on all my bows now.
Vortex, Phoenix, single-shot rifles and handguns.
Incurable tinkerer.
Why hunt? Simple, it's BASIC. Why breath?!