new target

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

tharris811

new target

Post by tharris811 »

I have been reading about the targets that you do yourself. Where you stuff rags/towels/are what eles. So today I tried it.Took a 50lb horse feed bag added an old horse blanket that I was going to trow away. All I can say is after about 30 shots it is still stopping bolts great. I even pulled 3 bolts out at one time!!!Hope it holds out but if not they are super cheap.... :D
live everyday as it is your last..It may be
j.krug

Re: new target

Post by j.krug »

Sounds like you're good to go. Have fun and shoot safe. :)
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

Sounds like you made a good one, have fun and welcome to the forum. Best one on the net.
Raymond
Ont_Excal

Post by Ont_Excal »

tharris811 wrote:I have been reading about the targets that you do yourself. Where you stuff rags/towels/are what eles. So today I tried it.Took a 50lb horse feed bag added an old horse blanket that I was going to trow away. All I can say is after about 30 shots it is still stopping bolts great. I even pulled 3 bolts out at one time!!!Hope it holds out but if not they are super cheap.... :D

When you stuff it with rags just remember, the tighter the stuffing the longer it will last.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal"