I'm Back

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

awshucks

Re: I'm Back

Post by awshucks »

Glad to hear you're home and on the mend. Take it easy fer a spell!
"Eze 18:21"
denisdendenis

Post by denisdendenis »

Great news !!! hope everything goes well for you .one day at the time , to the fullest
Denis
excalibur equinox
standard excel string
vari-zone scope
excalibur carbon arrows
3 lunenok excalibur carbon arrows
s5 string chock
range finder mount
bigredopie

Post by bigredopie »

Great hear the procedure worked so well! We will continue to pray that the steriod continues to work for a long, long time. I have had them last 6 mo to a year, mainly dependent on how many stupid things I do in the meantime. Unfortunately I am usually so stubborn that I wait too long between them and my back and legs have to jolt me back into reality. Hopefully you have more wisdom that I do.
380 Matrix, Vortex, Y25, Exomag and Brown Vixen
Boo Strings & Big John Arrows to hit 'em
DaGriz Knife and Hatchet Set to Skin 'em
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

bigredopie wrote:Great hear the procedure worked so well! We will continue to pray that the steriod continues to work for a long, long time. I have had them last 6 mo to a year, mainly dependent on how many stupid things I do in the meantime. Unfortunately I am usually so stubborn that I wait too long between them and my back and legs have to jolt me back into reality. Hopefully you have more wisdom that I do.
Thanks to you all for your kind words and thoughts and prayers. Oh it is so great with no pain in the back and legs, it is just unreal. I heard today that I am booked for the next epidural in 3 months. The doc says that with the damage that I have, he is not sure if I will get to three months. But if I do not, call immediately and they will schedule me in. I can be stubborn and and pigheaded and say I can do this and that. But let me tell you I am going to be careful because I do not want to go through what I have been going through over the years and the last couple of years was pure you what.
Thanks,
Raymond
Blood on the floor

Post by Blood on the floor »

Raymond
Great to hear they can control the pain!
Good to have You back.
Can They fix the problem that`s causing the pain, or do They just need to continue treating the pain?
Here`s to a little blood on the floor
mark 10 :13