Pleasant Surprise

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

flightattendant100

Pleasant Surprise

Post by flightattendant100 »

I had two Primos trail cameras. I had owned them about 15-16 months, and both had given up the ghost. The factory warranty is for 1 year if registered on line. I had not registered the cameras period.I decided to send them in to see if Primos would make good on them even though I knew it was past the warranty period.I looked in the owners manual and it said to enclose $20 per item for return shipping when you send anything in for service.I sure was not going to send 'em $40 and have 'em say that they wouldnt fix the cameras. So.... I boxed the two cameras up with a letter explaining that I have bought several other Primos products and had very good luck with them and in fact that was why I had chosen the Primos brand of trail camera to start with. I also said that since Both of my cameras had broken(batting 1000) that I just didnt feel like these were up to the usual Primos quality standard, and would a rep please call me, and included my phone#.Well about five weeks had past and I had heard nothing. I really figured that they wouldnt do anything but the cameras were of no use the way they were. Lo and behold yesterday I recieved a box from Primos with two brand new cameras. I am not so happy that I had trouble with the first cameras but I am very tickled that Primos stood behind their products like this.Thank you primos, now I have more toys to put out. Just thought maybe you would like to know how their service was. I'm pleased.
georgiaboy

Re: Pleasant Surprise

Post by georgiaboy »

It's nice to see a company actually stand behind their product even when it's out of warranty or not their fault/responsibility for damage.
Sounds like another well known company...wonder who that could be :?:
Good on ya Primos!! :D
Bulldog m380 blackout
Micro 355
Matrix 350LE
Vixen II
Proud member of the Georgia Meat Hunter's Association
"Shooting tomorrow's trophy's...today"
bucknbill

Post by bucknbill »

sounds like some good ole boys from Mississippi did good for the customer service :D ..congrats..i like the Primos folks :wink:
Last edited by bucknbill on Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Exocet 200
S5 string stoppers
3x Proview
ComfyBear string
2219,s Blazer vanes, Muzzy 3 bld 125,s..they fly straight

John 3:16
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

Nice! Great to hear that they stood behind there product and took care of you. Thumbs up! :)
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
bugs

Post by bugs »

It is always great to hear of good customer service, since we all have that with Excalibur we wont settle for less with anyone else
To be a vegetarian is to listen to the live carrot gradually screaming as it drowns in a pot of boiling water …. Which is more ethical to you ?? :roll: :lol:
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

bugs wrote:It is always great to hear of good customer service, since we all have that with Excalibur we wont settle for less with anyone else

Its downright frustrating dealing with some companies. Glad to hear primus fixed you up "excalibur style" :wink:
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
flightattendant100

bugs wrote:It is always great to hear of good customer service, since we all have that with Excalibur we wont settle for less with anyone else
We do have it with Excalibur, but its getting harder and harder to find other companys that stand behind their stuff like this.The firearms industry in general is an exception,though. I have had awsome service from U.S. gun makers and scope makers.Ruger, Leupold, and Burris,specificaly are known to be outstanding,pretty much Excal. like. I think that other companys could take a lesson from these companys and see the loyal following they have based on great products and super service.
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

always like to hear from people who got great service. You do it in a nice way you ussually have great results. You call or write a company in an upset way they just ignore you thinking you won't buy from them again no matter what they do. Thanks for sharing this.

Another good company service is Foxpro. They also stand behind there e-callers out of warrenty.
Ont_Excal

Post by Ont_Excal »

Good to know this.
Company's in hunting gear seem to have a better track record when it comes to customer service.
They seem to appreciate our loyalty.

General merchandise from crapmart though you may as well just toss.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal"
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

Had one too, diff company. About 3 months ago wifey and then kid took apart my Fenix flashlight to the point I couldn't reassemble it in working order. $40 ingot, way out of warranty, sent it and letter in, just got it back like new for free.

Add Fenix to kudo's list.
"Eze 18:21"
Ont_Excal

Post by Ont_Excal »

Might be a good idea to run this thread full of kudos.
We need to support companies with a good rep.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal"
flightattendant100

Ont_Excal wrote:Might be a good idea to run this thread full of kudos.
We need to support companies with a good rep.
I sure like that idea! I love to support companys that act like they appreciate your business!