trail cameras out yet?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

crazyfarmerHD

trail cameras out yet?

Post by crazyfarmerHD »

who has theirs out:) Im going to try to get a few out next week. Just been swamped with work

ordered another trophy camera last night since those are some lil workhorses..

6 cuddeback captures
2 cuddeback attacks
3 bushnell trophycams
1 bushnell blk led trophy cam(excellent video)

its bad when you need a map with pegs to remember where your cameras are now...
aka crazyfarmer
Deer Whisperer
custom cowwackerz
Bullzeye

Re: trail cameras out yet?

Post by Bullzeye »

I've been using a 2009 trophy, and this year I picked up a Spypoint I - 5. The Spypoint is now my favorite due to ease of use and mostly because it captures many more pictures than my Bushnell. I have both cams aimed at the same mineral pick and after a month the Bushnell had 100 pics, and the Spypoint had 265, though I will say the Bushnell has nicer quality pics.
Last edited by Bullzeye on Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Exocet 200
S5 System
Shadowzone
Bullzeye

Post by Bullzeye »

Dbl post :oops:
Exocet 200
S5 System
Shadowzone
Deaf jeff

Post by Deaf jeff »

i have 2 cameras, a reconyx and a moultrie, will be putting at least the reconyx out this week as soon as the batteries are charged up
Last edited by Deaf jeff on Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IN GOD WE TRUST
Jeff
animals are killed, crops are harvesteD
REVX
matrix 355
BE executioners and zombies, w/110 brass
SWAT BROADHEADS
Boo string
Dagriz knife
mr meat

Post by mr meat »

put 2 scoutguards out on sunday morning and 1 wildgame will get the other wild game out when i pick up some more batteries
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen
Farmer

Post by Farmer »

Have 1 camera out SpyPoint FLA ( camera takes awesome quality daytime photo's ) , have 2 Bushnell trophy cameras ready to go out this weekend . Landowner has told me has seen a couple good bucks already. ( :?: )

Have a Scoutguard 560 V and a Wildgame Innovations IR 5 at another location where I have had 2 legged trouble > Looking to get either a couple more spypoints or a black flash Bushnell .
crazyfarmerHD

Post by crazyfarmerHD »

anyone tried that little primos 36 cam? I will say ive been disappointed with cuddebacks cameras. Im giving them one more chance since I love the pics they produce but they had some battery connection issues.

lemme know how that reconyx does. I want to try one but 500 bucks is to steep for me
aka crazyfarmer
Deer Whisperer
custom cowwackerz
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

I have only 1 & its out on the Feeder Sony P32 old long neck came in & a snurkry hen this mornin.
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Mine pretty much stay out. I have a real assortment.Old Moultrie i40,Moultrie m80,Moultrie i45, Primos 35, Primos 46, Stealth cam Rouge.All have good and bad pts. I think the i45 is fixin' to go back- it sure wont take many pics.Old i40 works first time every time like a bic pen, but had to replace the readout panel once.Both Primos quit and I sent back to Primos and got two new ones in return.Steathcam is a pos, but takes pics mostly,sometimes when it wants to though.Sat in a ground blind and watched four bucks,one pretty decent for 30 mins, pulled card, ZERO pics of them, but lots of other pics on card!Go figure.I have never broken down and spent much on a camera and I guess this is what you get for this kind of money. Still fun though.
warningshot

Post by warningshot »

i have a stealth nomad ir that has slow trigger speed and a hog on batteries but is my best cam in the cold so far ..also have 2 trophy cams the 5 and 8 megs and are good now after they went back to bushnell.. but don't work great in the cold ... also have a uway black flash nightracker ad it is decent , hard on batteries but doesnt work in the cold and was frying sd cards so i sent it back and testing it out again and so far so good... just picked up another stealth..the price was right on ebay so ....but my next got to have cam is the reconyx 500 or 600 unless anyone here say otherwise
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

If we had any we'd put 'em out. :mrgreen:
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

I only have two and they're not up yet. I should get off my butt and get them up soon.
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
Limbs and Sticks

Post by Limbs and Sticks »

Have had some out for awhile, some pics I can post some I can't because of guest who visit here, no body can sneak in on these unless air-drop, the wood pecker is spy :lol:

Wes
"Maxine"
1.75x5 Burris scope
Boo string
STS
Feathered easton 2020's
Magnus stingers
Deaf jeff

Post by Deaf jeff »

crazyfarmerHD wrote:

lemme know how that reconyx does. I want to try one but 500 bucks is to steep for me
the reconyx that i have was given to me as a gift otherwise i would not have it cuz they are so expensive.. it takes very good pics and i have only had one issue with it, it started taking pink daytime pictures! nighttime pics were not effected. i do not remember the technical talk as to what was wrong but the company fixed it without any cost to me other than the shippingto get there. they even paid return shipping to me
IN GOD WE TRUST
Jeff
animals are killed, crops are harvesteD
REVX
matrix 355
BE executioners and zombies, w/110 brass
SWAT BROADHEADS
Boo string
Dagriz knife
Hester0305

Post by Hester0305 »

I have 2 Moultries and I like them both. I have had the M-80 out for about a week in front of my feeder. We have been getting some good bears and some small deer so far and a lot of turkeys.
Stryker Katana 360
Black Eagle Zombie Slayers
TruGlo Titanium X Hybrid Broadheads