Rage 125 grain

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Sloppy Does

Rage 125 grain

Post by Sloppy Does »

Thinking about trying the new rage 125gr chisle points with my equinox and factory firebolts w/ 4" vains. If these shoot well for me is this a good combo? FOC and so on? Would like to hear your thoughts before I spend 40.00 on the rages.
Axe 340
308 SHORT
ZEISS XB 75
Limbs and Sticks

Re: Rage 125 grain

Post by Limbs and Sticks »

Sloppy Does wrote:Thinking about trying the new rage 125gr chisle points with my equinox and factory firebolts w/ 4" vains. If these shoot well for me is this a good combo? FOC and so on? Would like to hear your thoughts before I spend 40.00 on the rages.

If you got the package deal with the bolt-cutter's you can't go wrong with them, they get it done

Wes
"Maxine"
1.75x5 Burris scope
Boo string
STS
Feathered easton 2020's
Magnus stingers
maine hunter

Post by maine hunter »

i shoot the rage 125, and they shoot great. i plan on shooting deer with these and my 150 boltcutter's on bear this year.
355 matrix, big johns arrows- zombieslayers, g5 montecs, strikers. Vortex big johns arrows- zombieslayers g5 montecs 125. Lumenoks.
bob watkins

Post by bob watkins »

with you bow if you useing standard inserts i would say you would more foc to shoot the 125 heads try some brass inserts @110 grains bob
Sloppy Does

Post by Sloppy Does »

Limbs and Sticks wrote:
Sloppy Does wrote:Thinking about trying the new rage 125gr chisle points with my equinox and factory firebolts w/ 4" vains. If these shoot well for me is this a good combo? FOC and so on? Would like to hear your thoughts before I spend 40.00 on the rages.

If you got the package deal with the bolt-cutter's you can't go wrong with them, they get it done

Wes
Didn't get broadheads with mine but if I shoot fixed blades it will be the boltcutters. Just wanted to know if the 125 gr rage was a good option.
Axe 340
308 SHORT
ZEISS XB 75
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

I have not tried the new chisel tipped heads but I use Rage 2's and Rage Crossbows and I'm very pleased with how accurate and deadly bot are. There's a pretty good chance you won't be dissappointed with these broadheads. :)
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
Yooper

Post by Yooper »

i used the 125's but in the crossbow version..2- blade. shot two deer off the same food plot in about the same place (on the food plot) and they both died within 40 yrds. they actually dropped within ten feet of each other.although they weren't shot on the same day they seemed to like the same escape route.
Equinox
Lumizone
Excal fff
Easton xx75 Razer 2219's 4" feathers 3° helical
Slick Trick 125 Magnum
s5
NAHC Life Member