RAIN! RAIN! RAIN!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

wayne

Re: RAIN! RAIN! RAIN!

Post by wayne »

Feel kind'a bad about posting it.....but we been on the wet side for most of the summer around this part of Mich. I think 9 days is the longest we've gone without rain, I know my brother lives about 60 miles south east of here & up until the rain last week he was dryer than popcorn fart.
Vortex W/ Twilight DLX & Ibex W/ Lumi-Zone
Firebolt's & Carbon Express Maxima Hunters W/ 2" Blazer
Excalibur's X-act broadheads
Excal's Flemish Dyna-Flight string. Fer now

Wayne & Brenda
shaftthrower

Post by shaftthrower »

birddog10 wrote:We got it last night and today. Rained and rained and rained. Started nice and slow for a long time. Then later in the day some more. Than it dumped this evening. Long time waiting here in SW Michigan. Hope more is on the way.
X2 Dumped alittle over a 1/2" out of rain gauge this morn. Need more thats for sure. Only good thing about the drought is we've been skeet free !
birddog10

Post by birddog10 »

wayne wrote:Feel kind'a bad about posting it.....but we been on the wet side for most of the summer around this part of Mich. I think 9 days is the longest we've gone without rain, I know my brother lives about 60 miles south east of here & up until the rain last week he was dryer than popcorn fart.
I'm in the Kazoo area. This is the worst of MI from what I've heard. My son is in the U.P. and has had quite a bit of rain. I've heard from Mt. Pleasant, north, things in MI are looking pretty good. Unfortunately I think, most corn, soybean, etc. is further south. Hopefully the Christmas tree farms will survive.
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

I am ready for snow and some cool weather at this point. And we have had a maximum temperature of 30 degrees Celsius here. Crops are suffering in the farmers field in the Annapolis Valley also. They said without rain that the corn stalks would fall over before to long.
Raymond