jigaloo

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Deaf jeff

jigaloo

Post by Deaf jeff »

hello everyone,
i know this subject has been talked about before but i cannot seem to find what i thought i read.i shoot a vortex and have not had any issues while using jigaloo but i thought i read that some people have had issues with it damaging the finish. i am asking this for my brother who shoots an exomax with the camo on the rail and hoping someone that has had issues with jigaloo will chime in.
thanks in advance for any info.
IN GOD WE TRUST
Jeff
animals are killed, crops are harvesteD
REVX
matrix 355
BE executioners and zombies, w/110 brass
SWAT BROADHEADS
Boo string
Dagriz knife
Bullzeye

Re: jigaloo

Post by Bullzeye »

I have no experience with it, but I believe what I read was that it was the propellant in the product that can do this and that you should spray it on a rag first, not directly on the rail.
Exocet 200
S5 System
Shadowzone
Hester0305

Post by Hester0305 »

I wish I could help you, when I found out about it at the beginning of the year I couldn't find it in the states. I found A 3M brand that has the same stuff in it and I'm like you I shoot a Vortex. But I've not had any issues at all with the 3 M brand
Stryker Katana 360
Black Eagle Zombie Slayers
TruGlo Titanium X Hybrid Broadheads
mingle

Post by mingle »

Hester0305 wrote:I wish I could help you, when I found out about it at the beginning of the year I couldn't find it in the states. I found A 3M brand that has the same stuff in it and I'm like you I shoot a Vortex. But I've not had any issues at all with the 3 M brand
I hope hester sees this,what is the name of the 3m brand of lube that you use,love jiggaloo but they quit making it. thanks in advance Meathead
Bullzeye

Post by Bullzeye »

Where did you hear they no longer make it? They are based here in Quebec and I never heard this.
Exocet 200
S5 System
Shadowzone
Deaf jeff

Post by Deaf jeff »

mingle wrote:
Hester0305 wrote:I wish I could help you, when I found out about it at the beginning of the year I couldn't find it in the states. I found A 3M brand that has the same stuff in it and I'm like you I shoot a Vortex. But I've not had any issues at all with the 3 M brand
I hope hester sees this,what is the name of the 3m brand of lube that you use,love jiggaloo but they quit making it. thanks in advance Meathead
i just bought 3 of the small cans about 10 minutes ago at amazon.com
IN GOD WE TRUST
Jeff
animals are killed, crops are harvesteD
REVX
matrix 355
BE executioners and zombies, w/110 brass
SWAT BROADHEADS
Boo string
Dagriz knife
Cossack

Post by Cossack »

The carrying agent for the lube can dissolve paint if directly sprayed onto stock finish. Best to spray on rag and wipe on rail Not sure how (if) it would affect the new composite rails like Axiom and Ibex.
Vortex, Phoenix, single-shot rifles and handguns.
Incurable tinkerer.
Why hunt? Simple, it's BASIC. Why breath?!
Hester0305

Post by Hester0305 »

mingle wrote:
I will get back to you when I get home and what the name is. I bought mine from a Fastenal supply store. I bought 2 big cans and they should last a long while.
Stryker Katana 360
Black Eagle Zombie Slayers
TruGlo Titanium X Hybrid Broadheads
mingle

Post by mingle »

Bullzeye wrote:Where did you hear they no longer make it? They are based here in Quebec and I never heard this.
all the places that is suppose to sell it says they cant get it anymore looked at the web site and it gave a list of stores Ive checked them all same answer
Bullzeye

Post by Bullzeye »

Strange, it in all the stores here.
Exocet 200
S5 System
Shadowzone