What does this tell us?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

wheelie

What does this tell us?

Post by wheelie »

Middleton has joined up with Bohning. Maximus president quit and the company is shut down and Excalibur is going strong. Guess Bill T has to wait alot longer for them little fish to get big in the sea! LOL Make me glad I own all Excaliburs!
georgiaboy

Re: What does this tell us?

Post by georgiaboy »

They may sell a few bows to the weekend warrior's who pick them up two weeks before hunting season. But the educated buyer's who own multiple bows & the goodies that go with them can smell a fake a mile away...clones piss me off. :evil:
Bill T has to be laughing his a** off about right now. :wink:
Bulldog m380 blackout
Micro 355
Matrix 350LE
Vixen II
Proud member of the Georgia Meat Hunter's Association
"Shooting tomorrow's trophy's...today"
Farmer

Post by Farmer »

We are Maximus ! , is Kaput ?
ninepointer

Post by ninepointer »

I wonder what incarnation of Maximus will emerge from this? Perhaps at the next ATA trade show, dealers will be treated to a sneak preview of: "New from Bohning Archery, the 2014 Middleton Maximus" :wink: .
Slick Trick 100 gr. Standard broadheads
Groundpounder Quiver Mount
rej

Post by rej »

The Excalibur xbow re-enforces that phrase about doing a simple thing very well. I got an in new condition competitor xbow for a very low price(Ba...tt) just to compare. I sold it 10 days later cause to me it was nothing more than a fancy gadget that came up far short of the Excalibur, other than a few fps.
Gamikatsu

Post by Gamikatsu »

I had a Horton the brotherhood xbow first... LOVED it... but after shooting the used excal vortex that i currently own... i bought it on the spot, and took the horton back (it was like 2 weeks old). the excal spoke to me.... nothing against horton, they make a fine bow. i would purchase another if i had a requirement for a bow of that style.
GAMIKATSU///Edward

Excalibur MEGA 405
440 GN BE Zombie Slayer
379 FPS over prochrono digital
140 Foot Lbs Kinetic Energy
Cossack

Post by Cossack »

Just saw that Mathews released it's MXB360. Looks rad, but I'm waiting to see how the shake out phase goes. If it's anything like Bowtech it will be interesting.
Been the speed-bow way; after two spontaneous disestablies I'm shooting keeps on ticking bows..
Vortex, Phoenix, single-shot rifles and handguns.
Incurable tinkerer.
Why hunt? Simple, it's BASIC. Why breath?!
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

The flash in the pan quickly turned into fools gold
:lol:
Give me tried and true.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
srhall32

Post by srhall32 »

Many times I've sat in my stand, thankful my son bought an Excalibur and steered me to one a couple of years ago. Stringer and preadjusted and stretched string in my pack. No wheels to time and bow presses to twist cables.....had a service issue and called Excalibur and a very nice lady named Dawn actually called me back...I ACTUALLY GOT CALLED BACK without calling a dozen times...she had issue taken care of through the nice folks at Woody's Sporting Goods in Wernersville, PA in a week, total. I will be buying my supplies there...great service too.
Now all four of our little family hunting club are totin' Excal's....nice 8 down tonight (first day here) for my brother and his Axiom...we are pleased to say the least....
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

wheelie wrote:Middleton has joined up with Bohning. Maximus president quit and the company is shut down and Excalibur is going strong. Guess Bill T has to wait alot longer for them little fish to get big in the sea! LOL Make me glad I own all Excaliburs!
Wheelie, it tells us the cream always comes to the top. :wink:
bigsy

Post by bigsy »

Maximus just realized that Middleton had the
"Complete Rip-off of Another's Product",
or C.R.A.P. Market locked up :lol:
"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak." Ted Nuget

Wabi call to bring them close,
Exomax with Boo string projecting Big John bolts, to bring them home