Good deal on Exocet

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Hester0305

Good deal on Exocet

Post by Hester0305 »

I just received an Exocet I bought on Archery Talk for my brother. He had been looking for a good used package deal and I found him one and was able to get the vari-zone package for $425.00 shipped Tmd. Other than needing a new string everything look great with it. It looks pretty good hanging beside my Vortex. I have turned 5 different people on the Excalibur this year and after these people come and shot my Excal. The main selling point to everyone is how simple it is to use and the accuracy is great and they don't have to worry about things breaking with them. The only problem is I'm losing strings and broadheads to them trying to get them ready to hunt.
Stryker Katana 360
Black Eagle Zombie Slayers
TruGlo Titanium X Hybrid Broadheads
copperjohn

Re: Good deal on Exocet

Post by copperjohn »

Good on you for helping folks out givin' them strings and introducing them to crossbows. What goes around comes around, so I'll bet you got good karma comin' your way. Hell, maybe that ole biggun just might walk in front of ya :D You never know
Hester0305

Post by Hester0305 »

Thanks copperjohn That sure would be nice
Stryker Katana 360
Black Eagle Zombie Slayers
TruGlo Titanium X Hybrid Broadheads
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Glad you made the good deal & very good PR on the Excals. Yup strings n arrows take a beatin wid noobs, even limbs!
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315