Cant do Christmas Exchange

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

bugs

Cant do Christmas Exchange

Post by bugs »

Hi everyone, For the past 2 of 3 years I did the Christmas Exchange (Silver did the other). I am sorry but I just dont have time right now to dedicate to it. I love doing it but having to change all clients at work to our new head office has left me working a lot of overtime and I even forgot I would need to post about the exchange before I had a week off to deal with it. I wasnt even sure if I could take the time off but everyone thinks I can and are forcing me so I dont burn out. I want to hunt that week and then I will go back to a mess at work. I also need to do some courses for work in the near future that are painfully dry and boring. So sorry all but I hope to take over again next year.
To be a vegetarian is to listen to the live carrot gradually screaming as it drowns in a pot of boiling water …. Which is more ethical to you ?? :roll: :lol:
onebigskittle

Re: Cant do Christmas Exchange

Post by onebigskittle »

Im sorry to hear your swamped with work,You did a great job last year and hope your courses for work are and will be easy and takes you farther up the ladder :) Good luck
bugs

Re: Cant do Christmas Exchange

Post by bugs »

I am always swamped at work but this year is worse than ever. I am as far up the ladder as I can get doing my job. I could go elsewhere and move up for a lot more money but I enjoy doing what I do each day, I love my boss and the people I work with and that means more than money. My boss also says I will retire happy so I will stay put.
To be a vegetarian is to listen to the live carrot gradually screaming as it drowns in a pot of boiling water …. Which is more ethical to you ?? :roll: :lol: