all those in Sandy's path

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

wabi

all those in Sandy's path

Post by wabi »

Just got up here in southern Ohio to find snow on the ground this morning! :shock:
We had high winds out of the north all night, but I sure wasn't expecting to wake up to snow. No major damage as far as the effects of the storm here, but I'm concerned for those folks to the east and north of us. Looks like many of the predictions of doom are in fact coming true this time.

I'd like to hear from those members who are feeling the effects of the storm!

My prayers are with those members and I hope everyone comes through with minimal damage and suffering!
wabi
Ont_Excal

Re: all those in Sandy's path

Post by Ont_Excal »

I have looked out a number of times and have not seen any snow here on the north shore of Erie.
The wind on the other hand is ferocious.
Looks like this thing is far from over, but we are hunkered down and doing ok so far as I can tell.
Won't be venturing out again until things calm down.
Amen to the minimum damage and suffering!!!
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal"
Masboy

Post by Masboy »

someone must have been looking out for us here! I did a walkabout this morning and no trees down and all I found was a big blind on the front porch blowed off . we never lost power here . the winds starting too pick up some now but nothing like yesterday.going to ride down too the river now and check it out. praying for all. those that were not so fortunate!
Deaf jeff

Post by Deaf jeff »

a lttle snow in northern lower mchigan this morning but nothing much to speak of really. the wind on the other hand is blowin pretty hard with gust 40-50mph suposedly lasting all day and tonight, temps in mid 30's.
unbelievable what the east coast is going thru!
IN GOD WE TRUST
Jeff
animals are killed, crops are harvesteD
REVX
matrix 355
BE executioners and zombies, w/110 brass
SWAT BROADHEADS
Boo string
Dagriz knife
JT of PA

Post by JT of PA »

So far a flooded basement and re-arranged outside, (neighborhood yard elements are in our yard). For me, "Praise the Lord". Glad to read other forum members are safe and sound. Hope this trend continues. Reading about the deaths from the storm. We are very fortunate.
Crispy

Post by Crispy »

We got pretty lucky in south central Pa. Lots of rain 5"+, with some flooding and extreme winds. No damage at our house. Heard on the news there were 5 deaths to date :cry: We are still dealing with the remnants of Sandy but the worst is over. Wishing everybody the best, be safe!
Crispy