O/T Airguns and busytails.

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

footed shaft

Re: O/T Airguns and busytails.

Post by footed shaft »

I really like this Disco!! I also have a Benjamin Classic in .22 cal that shoots great but may be in the classified section soon cause i almost never shoot it.
Bill
Gemjam

Post by Gemjam »

Good shooting there footed shaft! I almost bought one of those back in the summer but bought a curio cabinet for my wife instead. I have a crosman phantom with a milldot scope that has proven it's self on small game including coyote and racoon! :D :D
2012 Excal Vortex Varizone, Vixenmaster String, GT Lazers 2s, S2 Blazers, 125 Swackers
sipsey

Post by sipsey »

I received as a gift a .357 Benjamin, along with a hand pump, some time back and have shot it occasionally,(it uses 3,000 psi). I recently bought a small carbon fiber tank that holds 4600 psi., then leased a 6,000 psi nitrogen tank to fill the smaller. Now I don't have to pump and then rest before I shoot it. I think I am going to start shooting it a little more often now. :?
Exomax
Lumizone
Boo Trigger
Firebolts
125 Stricnines
footed shaft

Post by footed shaft »

These guns are SO much fun!!
Bill
Sliver

Post by Sliver »

Nice shooting
I enjoy shooting my airguns... They are pistols, but I can still take squirrels with them :wink:
Exocet 175
Munch Mount
ComfyBear String
DaGriz Knife
footed shaft

Post by footed shaft »

Sliver, good to hear from you my friend!! I have not got into pistols as of yet. I am still having too much fun with my rifles :)
Bill
Gemjam

Post by Gemjam »

Yes they are tons of fun! You know, it's alot like shooting a crossbow. Knowing your distance to your target is a must. The mildot scope is a perfect match for both of them. Good cheap shooting mixed with lots of fun! I'm addicted to them both! (Excalibur crossbows and Airguns) :D :D
2012 Excal Vortex Varizone, Vixenmaster String, GT Lazers 2s, S2 Blazers, 125 Swackers
NewGuy

Post by NewGuy »

Sliver wrote:Nice shooting
I enjoy shooting my airguns... They are pistols, but I can still take squirrels with them :wink:

Can you recommend a decent pistol?
Boo/Comfybear Custom strings
ch312

Post by ch312 »

NewGuy wrote:
Sliver wrote:Nice shooting

Can you recommend a decent pistol?
crosman 150:

-parts and seals are easy to find
-2 power levels
-small and compact
-no pumping (can convert to paintball co2 tank)
-accurate (you can buy scope mounts too)
-.22 cal is much better than .177 for hunting
-cheaper and higher quality than many of today's pistols

you can even buy kits online that boost the FPS to 600+, just don't forget that doing so in canada will turn your air pistol into a "handgun" if it breaks 500 fps...
Sliver

Post by Sliver »

The Crosman 2240 is a good .22 caliber(co2)... I shoot it and I have recently acquired the 1322 it is also in the .22 caliber This gun is a pump...
These guns are reasonably priced.... you could spend more and get better... but I am very happy with these airpistols

2240 is on the your left and the 1322 is the bottom and there are alot of modifications that can be done to these guns.... barrels, grips, pistons etc, etc, etc,... some guys go all out on their guns... mine are stock.. and shoot well and very accurate right out of the package.. :D
Exocet 175
Munch Mount
ComfyBear String
DaGriz Knife