Sandy Hook

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Deaf jeff

Re: Sandy Hook

Post by Deaf jeff »

wabi,
thankyou for posting this, we will probably never see it in the media's print or on the news!
IN GOD WE TRUST
Jeff
animals are killed, crops are harvesteD
REVX
matrix 355
BE executioners and zombies, w/110 brass
SWAT BROADHEADS
Boo string
Dagriz knife
planter

Post by planter »

I'm an assualt style weapon owner with children (older) and this one even shook me. Better mental health treatment would be far more effective than any sort of bans or restrictions. So angry and so vicious. It's just so sad for everyone involved.
Gun sales will be up today, not down.
sipsey

Post by sipsey »

Wabi, I saw the article previously and shared it this past Sunday at church. It seems that one believes man is inherently good, and we just need the world of its bad influences, or man is inherently bad, and in need of a Savior.
Exomax
Lumizone
Boo Trigger
Firebolts
125 Stricnines
Tennessee Tom

Post by Tennessee Tom »

American legislator's want to ban the tools used in these shootings instead of finding out the mental issues that are the real problem , Mc Veigh killed 170 people with fertlizer , ATF agents killed 132 people in Waco Texas trying to arrest only one man , people who operate motor vehicle's while under influence kill countless ever year ,, there is not a real solution ,, but gun owners will be the victom of these atrocities !! If there had been armed guards posted at Colorado and at the Sandy Hook school the death toll would have been a lot less !!
taz3

Post by taz3 »

This story is absolutely bone chilling, my heart goes out to any and everyone who has been affected by this cowardly act. Our deepest condolences and sympathies to the families as well. :(

Being a Canadian my views towards firearms are different because of my surroundings and a debate here won't fix anything that has happened. I will add, that banning or restricting any firearms now in the USA, will only take them out of the hands of law biding citizens. We see it here, hand guns are only restricted if you are law biding, idiot criminals still have them and use them with no regard of others.
Phoenix Crossbow
Outdoors and Cars
I'd rather be hunting
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

On the talent show the voice they had a muscial tribute to the victims. There singing was beautiful and touching but what really ruined me was every person held a sign of a victim with their ages on it. My Lord, four, five,six years old precious children. What DOES something like that. Surely not human. Bit me to the quick. God help us all if thats the morality we turn out.

http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/reality-ro ... 12601.html
gerald strine

Post by gerald strine »

Wabi I copied your post and forwarded it on my e mail it was write on the money.
Hunt eat sleep repeat.