Interesting to see how the Matrix put forth

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

strum

Re: Interesting to see how the Matrix put forth

Post by strum »

Swamp Donky wrote:Fan boy for both Excalibur & Middleton! Just trying to sort all this "Sheet" out as I am a Excalibur/Middleton owner... :wink:
let me help you out on this man...
THROW THE MIDDLETONS IN THE GARBAGE!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Micro RTX
Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony
John3:16
Ont_Excal

Post by Ont_Excal »

From what I have seen DTM will go out of his way to satisfy his little fan-boy group.
The rest will be left wondering why they can't get the same when so many glowing reports keep getting posted on the forums.
Joe171 pretends to care about his Excals takes every cheap shot he can.

From my vantage point, I see that DTM has had the opportunity to move forward but failed miserably in securing Bohnings' support and partnership.
So now he is back to beating the same dead horse and expects a different result.

I have not nor will I ever buy a DTM product. He has never shown himself to be a class act.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal"
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Pydpiper wrote:Want crappy customer service? Buy a GoPro.
You found that out also huh? They appear to be disposable cameras if you don't have the newest model.
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

wheelie wrote:
You found that out also huh? They appear to be disposable cameras if you don't have the newest model.
All the advertising and all the hype and they got no customer service? wow that sucks!
Its a shame folks bad mouth something just because its not their brand.Awshucks posted in another thread that he had been "warned" about the dings etc showing much more on the black finish. I am pretty sure I got the same talk from the same guy. The general gest was that ALL Excals have some minor imperfections from the manufacturing process, but the camo finish hides them really well. Color one black and its a different matter! It shows every little thing."He" wasnt trying to sell one color over another but just to inform the buyer ahead of time that there may very well be some small imperfections that are now visable that they wouldnt have noticed on a camo bow.( I painted the limbs on my Exomax about a year ago. Before I painted I assumed they were perfect.After the paint job I could see several minor things that obviously do not affect performance and were there all along but I couldnt see before.So I have an idea what he is talking about)Summary is they dont hurt anything and have always been there but you couldnt see them.
Last edited by flightattendant100 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ont_Excal

Post by Ont_Excal »

flightattendant100 wrote:
wheelie wrote:
All the advertising and all the hype and they got no customer service? wow that sucks!
Is the GoPro an off-shore product??
If so there is the answer.

I have not looked at such a product yet and time will tell if some of the big names come out with a more stable product.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal"
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

wheelie wrote:
I was having a charging issue, turned out to be user error. Learned that you need to use a specific USB, generic ones don't work.
Took two weeks to get a reply email, but they did warn me they were busy.
Problem is, it's such a cool product, I would buy another one.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Pydpiper wrote:
wheelie wrote:
I was having a charging issue, turned out to be user error. Learned that you need to use a specific USB, generic ones don't work.
Took two weeks to get a reply email, but they did warn me they were busy.
Problem is, it's such a cool product, I would buy another one.
Need any extra acessories for yours, let me know,got them coming out my ying yang. From housings to mounts, charging cables, headstraps ect.
Nothing for the Hero3 yet, Except a 20% discount coupon. LOL
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

wheelie wrote:Need any extra acessories for yours, let me know,got them coming out my ying yang. From housings to mounts, charging cables, headstraps ect. LOL
Nothing for the Hero3 yet, Except a 25% discount coupon. LOL
I'm good, but thanks. The only mount I don't have is the tripod mount.
What I need to order is a camo housing, or skin.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
cdnarmyguy

Post by cdnarmyguy »

I have to admit was looking at a Middleton. Maybe because I like the made in Canada thing. But the customer service sucked. It took 3 weeks for a rep to get back to me for a shop that stocks them. I looked at that and thought I dont care if it was hunderds cheaper. Ill but one with good CS.
And it was proven when I have a scope cap brake. I explained that I was the second owner. But the bow was only a couple months old. I was willing to purchase a new set. The rep said dont worry, and sent out a new set. And if I needed anything esle just call. Now thats customer service. Now if I have to purchse a nice pink one for the wife. I know ill be gtg.
What's 64 tons, green and black, and can take a deer at 3400m. A leopard tank.
ch312

Post by ch312 »

one shot scott wrote:Well the whiners need to bitch about something right?
the people doing all the complaining here about middleton are no better than those flaming excalibur crossbows on another forum. some have even went as far as attacking someone trying to sell a middleton crossbow in the classifieds, which is totally unnecessary and immature.

i fully understand why some dislike middleton products and i'm one of them, but there's a difference between disliking something and going out of your way to attack someone for buying a certain brand.

i could honestly care less what brand someone chooses. all that should matter is they're happy and enjoying the sport.

*flame suit on* :D :lol:
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

You quote me ch, but I didn't say a dam thing about the Middleton for sale, not until the original poster , the "guy with only one post who took advantage of the trading section" resorted to calling everyone "retards". Yes I posted some links in there. The most I'm guilty of is keeping his bow that was for sale at the top of the trading section.

And yes Middleton is a swear around these parts. Doesn't take a whole lot of homework to figure that one out. Post a copy there and you'd be silly not to expect some backlash.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
cdnarmyguy

Post by cdnarmyguy »

Its not a sport until someone looses an eye. :D
What's 64 tons, green and black, and can take a deer at 3400m. A leopard tank.
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

The strong dislike that I have towards any of the companies that founded their bows on excaliburs success doesn't translate to the buyers of those bows. In most instances.
Last edited by one shot scott on Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

In most instances
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Wish I did "bro", I'd be laughing. I laugh a fair bit now as it is at times like this, but the difference is I'd be rich too.