First SE PA Get-Together Shoot ... March 9th, 2013

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

JT of PA

Re: Weather ? ... SE PA Shoot ... March 9th

Post by JT of PA »

Phew !!! ... It looks like the storm coming our way will arrive Wednesday.

Hopefully, Thursday and Friday will allow enough time for clean-up and bring safe driving conditions for all this Saturday.

Looking foward to meeting other forum members.

All the best,
John

JT of PA

Re: Weather ? ... SE PA Shoot ... March 9th

Post by JT of PA »

We're here !!!

The Excalibur Sales Representative will be at our get-together during the morning portion. He all ready had an afternoon event to be at when I originally contacted him. He is driving a good 3 hours out of his way to come to our get-together. Amazing kindness.

So, if you come to early portion of the day you'll see the Sales Rep and if you come later in the day, noon to three, it will be just us forum folk.

All the best,
John
Masboy

Re: Final Update, Sales Rep Hours... SE PA Shoot ... March 9

Post by Masboy »

I,m excited to get to try a matrix tomorrow . an if I can I have six 20 inch great shooting black eagle arrows to run down it,s rail an see how it likes them :D :D :D
PABOWDUDE60

Post by PABOWDUDE60 »

See you guys in the morning. I'd like to try that matrix out myself.
09 Exomax
Lumizone
Boo String
Ground Pounder Mount
Crazy Farmer Alum Camo Arrows With Bolt Cutter BHs
2016 Bull Dog 400 diablo bolts bolt cutters
JT of PA

Post by JT of PA »

Six members of our forum and fifteen people total were able to attend the Get-Together Shoot today at Weaver's Store in Denver.

A well-deserved "Thank You" to Joshua our Sales Representative for the area. He went above-and-beyond regarding today, (drove over 3 hours extra just to make our get-together then backtrack to the actual work event he was due at). I know all the forum members today appreciate his being there and sharing the new Matrix line with us.

It is amazing how fast five hours pass when you share a common interest.

All in all great day and I enjoyed putting faces to avatar pictures and forum names.

Thank You to everyone who helped out and made today possible.

(I forgot to ask permission of those who attended regarding photographs. I started checking and someone asked I do not post any pictures with them in it. I don't have any without, so the above picture will be it. But, we have our memories. :) )

And full disclosure ... Masboy whooped me good today on the range. :)

All the best.

John
Last edited by JT of PA on Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
sportsman70003

Post by sportsman70003 »

JT post anything you wish, I have no problem... Garth
Suppressor 400 TD
Dragon Claw Arrows
Ravntek Broadheads
JT of PA

Re: First SE PA Get-Together Shoot ... March 9th, 2013

Post by JT of PA »

Thank you Garth, (I updated my original post regarding photographs).

I appreciate your driving all that way to spend a good portion of your day with everyone at the shoot.

All the best,
John
Last edited by JT of PA on Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hoagy

Post by Hoagy »

Sounds like a good time was had by all. Thanks for your & everone involved efforts JT.
More pics? Hoagy
PABOWDUDE60

Post by PABOWDUDE60 »

My friend Scott and I both had a great time at the shoot. It was nice to meet everyone there. Hopefully next time we can get more people. You can post any pics John, I don't mind either.
It was great to be able to shoot the matrix, I shot both the camo and black out models. Definately a sweet shooting ,compact bow.
John, Thanks for putting it together, That arrow puller is nice. I have to get hold of Danny to get a couple.
How do get the info on that "Crossbow Hunter" mag? I forgot to ask before we left
09 Exomax
Lumizone
Boo String
Ground Pounder Mount
Crazy Farmer Alum Camo Arrows With Bolt Cutter BHs
2016 Bull Dog 400 diablo bolts bolt cutters
Masboy

Post by Masboy »

Had a great day an got to meet some forum members . great bunch of shooters an hunters ! also got to shoot the matrix an now want one! very little vibration compared to our other bows an short an sweet . feels like a little toy to me but a fine one at that.got to shoot the black one an camo one an there fast little things. remind me a lot of my vixen for feel an very easy to cock for me . reminded me of little toy spring loaded dart guns I shot as a kid with just a twang an no after shock. trigger was a little hard for me but I,m use to my trigger jobs .a winner for sure in the matrix an makes my bow feel like a model T compared to a luxury car :D :shock: Thanks John!
seporith

Post by seporith »

Jt; Thanks for getting us in to Weavers for a great time. It was a pleasure to meet everyone and look forward to doing some outdoor shooting! Also a big thanks to the Excalibur rep "Joshua" and friend for taking the time to pay us a visit with some goodies. A shoot like today is a great way to get someone not into archery interested and comfortable with the equipment. Also a huge thanks to "Smokepole" as I finally got to shoot my Matrix 380 with his string and as reported to him it took what vibration it had out and all it has now is a quick sharp "pop" much like someone said hitting a nail with a hammer. Anthony
JT of PA

Post by JT of PA »

PABOWDUDE60 wrote:My friend Scott and I both had a great time at the shoot. It was nice to meet everyone there. Hopefully next time we can get more people. You can post any pics John, I don't mind either.
It was great to be able to shoot the matrix, I shot both the camo and black out models. Definately a sweet shooting ,compact bow.
John, Thanks for putting it together, That arrow puller is nice. I have to get hold of Danny to get a couple.
How do get the info on that "Crossbow Hunter" mag? I forgot to ask before we left

http://www.crossbowmagazine.com/

Above is the link for the magazine that Ellen brought to the get-together shoot.