Blah Blah Blah!!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

taz3

Blah Blah Blah!!

Post by taz3 »

I know it been posted before, but I have to offer a public thank you to Excalibur.

As you know I've been modifying my S5 to get the most out of them, we'll in my haste to try them out, I lost one :oops: because I didn't tighten it and for the life of me I couldn't find it in the field where I practice. I call Dawn at Excalibur and she made arrangements to have one sent to me at minimum charge to me!! This was my own fault and they still stepped up to help me out!! :D

Maybe they should sit with the big three auto makers and explain how to be loyal to their customers! :roll:

Thank you again for your support. I was already a customer for life, but it sure is good to know you go above and beyond. :mrgreen:
Phoenix Crossbow
Outdoors and Cars
I'd rather be hunting
bowman81

Re: Blah Blah Blah!!

Post by bowman81 »

I really is nice to know the company will work with you...and they have your back.
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

They got your back, Taz!!
Last edited by agingcrossbower on Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hoagy

Post by Hoagy »

Great organization, good people to deal with, great product, they provide a website to for us, etc. etc. etc.
How could it get better?
Hoagy
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

Beauty!! Can beat that kind of service. :)
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads