Matrix 380 not shipping

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

sportsman70003

Matrix 380 not shipping

Post by sportsman70003 »

Well it's been 2 months and no bow and dealer not sure whe he will see them, I have been told by Excal. Salesman i should have seen one last week.. Dealer and I are just getting the run around from Excalibur so really thinking of going with a Scorpyd.... What's everyone think?? :( :(
Suppressor 400 TD
Dragon Claw Arrows
Ravntek Broadheads
nharrison

Re: Matrix 380 not shipping

Post by nharrison »

be patient. It will be in may before I get mine
strum

Post by strum »

I think you should call Dan Miller.
740-483-2312
Micro RTX
Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony
John3:16
Hoagy

Post by Hoagy »

Hey Sportsman, I had to wait a couple months after deciding to buy my Axiom last year before anyone had 1 in stock.
Saying that it was well worth the wait. I understand your frustration right now but i would wait it out. The accuracy & simplicity far outweighed my frustration back then. Not to mention the guarentee. Only you can make the decision in the end.
Good luck & i hope your get your 380 asap.
Hoagy

Post by newbie »

Well thats easy answer for most here. Patience grasshoper.
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!
JT of PA

Post by JT of PA »

Waiting is rough ... really rough.

Are you interested in getting a 380 from another shop in Pennsylvania?

If so, I have seen 380's in two stores: One in Lancaster County and One in Berks County. I was told there is a 380 in Snyder County, but I have not seen this one in person.

I can send you the information for any of the above 3 stores if your interested ... just let me know.

Personally, I would wait for the 380 ... if possible.

It's not my money or decision, do what's best for you ... your the one who has to live with the final decision. :D

All the best,
John
yooper_man

Post by yooper_man »

sportsman70003 wrote:Well it's been 2 months and no bow and dealer not sure whe he will see them, I have been told by Excal. Salesman i should have seen one last week.. Dealer and I are just getting the run around from Excalibur so really thinking of going with a Scorpyd.... What's everyone think?? :( :(
I did a quick search online and Dicks sporting goods has Excalibur Matrix 380 Xtra package for $1099.99 and free shipping.

http://dickssportinggoods.com/

Andrew
2013 Excalibur Matrix 355 Xtra

2007 Leupold VX-I 2-7x33 Dark Earth NWTF Edition Turkey Plex scope

Dan xcaliber flemish Brownell XS2 string, 18" Easton XX75 2219 aluminum shafts, 2" Bohning Blazer vanes, NAP 170gr F.O.C., Danny Miller's RBBB's
maine hunter

Post by maine hunter »

:D i would stick with the excal. try danny miller. and i know for sure ebay has them. good luck.
355 matrix, big johns arrows- zombieslayers, g5 montecs, strikers. Vortex big johns arrows- zombieslayers g5 montecs 125. Lumenoks.
glider

Post by glider »

Hello to all. Just signed in to this forum I'm also on a list to get one when it arrives at the store. Mostly into compounds and decided to purchase a crossbow so started 45 days of research and the more you read the more confused I became. It seems whatever bow a person owns that is the one he will say is the greatest Went to shoot an exomax liked it and upon further research saw the matrix 380 ad and made up my mind only to now wait. Hope it arrives before the 2014 bows get in for I might like them better Like buying a car sometimes you have to wait until it is put together for something you really want
sportsman70003

Post by sportsman70003 »

Well everyone, Received a message from Peter at Excalibur and he informed me that i will see it by the end of next week!! Not holding my breathe but i hope so.. :shock:
Suppressor 400 TD
Dragon Claw Arrows
Ravntek Broadheads
Xbowkiller

Post by Xbowkiller »

sportsman70003 wrote:Well it's been 2 months and no bow and dealer not sure whe he will see them, I have been told by Excal. Salesman i should have seen one last week.. Dealer and I are just getting the run around from Excalibur so really thinking of going with a Scorpyd.... What's everyone think?? :( :(
Like I care. Do what you please. No skin off my back. Not like we can get it to you quicker. :shock:
JT of PA

Post by JT of PA »

sportsman70003 wrote:Well everyone, Received a message from Peter at Excalibur and he informed me that i will see it by the end of next week!! Not holding my breathe but i hope so.. :shock:

Hang in there !!!

I was at Weaver's the other day watching someone get a cam replaced on their compound crossbow. I kept thinking to myself, "Never have to go through this".

If your down this way and want to shoot my Ibex to tide you over ... just let me know. :D

All the best,
John
JT of PA

Post by JT of PA »

Sportsman70003,

I was at Lancaster Archery today and saw someone getting their reverse-limb, compound crossbow getting fixed ... wouldn't have had that problem if they purchased a Excalibur. :lol:

I hope your Matrix 380 arrives sooner than later.

All the best,
John