Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Raymond

Re: Snuffbox's custom stock build

Post by Raymond »

agingcrossbower wrote:
snuffbox wrote:Makes me feel like the child stealer now :roll:
Admitting it IS the first step to recovery. :lol: :lol: :lol:
DADA you know you can always come and hold her at my house and it won't cost you a cent to stay with your baby. I will even have a comfy room made up for Grandpere and Grandmere :lol: :lol: .

That family bond that gets you too, :) :) . She is going too look so beautiful I am getting excited to see her Mike.
Raymond
snuffbox

Post by snuffbox »

Sorry Raymond,she's coming to England to live,the adoption papers are all done stamped sealed . :D :D
You can still send birthday cards and I can promise her new daddy will be taking good care of her :D :D :D
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

BREAKING NEWS!!!! Child services broke my door down and took my baby!!! Something about me rubbing her the wrong way. COME ON!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Hang tough Snuff, I'll fight for her. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ont_Excal

Post by Ont_Excal »

agingcrossbower wrote:BREAKING NEWS!!!! Child services broke my door down and took my baby!!! Something about me rubbing her the wrong way. COME ON!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Hang tough Snuff, I'll fight for her. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well partner, it's a long way to the merry old island. :wink:
Lots of places where a posse could waylay that stagecoach and hold her up for ransom!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Raymond, you don't stand a chance. :roll:
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal"
agingcrossbower

Found her in a trash can next to a McDonalds. Wonder what goes through people's minds, Hey. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here she is safe and sound AND all done.

THE END! Thanks everyone for watching. Mike
snuffbox

Post by snuffbox »

That looks so good Mike.
Gooder than a good thing you would find in a competition of good things held in the middle of good city!!!
Now I just got to wait till you get it over here.
Can we get a box of tissues over to Raymond so he's got something to mop up the tears with :D
Thanks Mike, a really impressive show of craftsmanship there.
Brilliant.
Ont_Excal

Post by Ont_Excal »

snuffbox wrote: Can we get a box of tissues over to Raymond so he's got something to mop up the tears with :D
Oh Raymond is okay.
He can use the tears to put out the fire in his next smoker. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal"
DaGriz

Post by DaGriz »

Absolutely terrific. You are a true craftsman and an artist , Mike. Your stocks are fantastic!!
You sure you can skin griz, pilgrim??

Life is too short to carry an UGLY knife!
mr meat

Post by mr meat »

WOW!! very nice! excellent job Mike
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen
IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

Been following this build along since the beginning, and now that's it is complete, I simply have to say...

LORDY!! You have some Extreme Talent going on there! That stock is Absolutely Drop Dead GORGEOUS!!! :D

In fact so nice I might be a little hesitant dragging it out to the bush to hunt! If it ever got as much as a single scratch, I'd likely break down & cry!

Hoping for a good start to our fishing season here! And if that comes along, I WILL be attempting to entice you to create one of these Works Of Art for the Matrix!! :wink:

DROOL!! :mrgreen:

Cheers,
Nog
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

Ont_Excal wrote:
snuffbox wrote: Can we get a box of tissues over to Raymond so he's got something to mop up the tears with :D
Oh Raymond is okay.
He can use the tears to put out the fire in his next smoker. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , First, let me say that it is a beautiful piece of work. Congrats to you both. It is to fancy for me anyway Snuff, I am just a plain ole country hick, :lol: :lol: :lol:. Enjoy that new addition to your crossbow that is a real gem and to be treasured. Thanks to you both for letting us watch the progress of this build until the end. Wonderful. Now Snuff when you get tired off that stock contact me and I will give you my info, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . Enjoy buddy.

Secondly, I still have plans on finishing my BBQ smoker later on this spring. I am feeling stronger and stronger every day now. I am a volunteer fireman and plan on having the fire department here to save me next time, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Thanks,
Raymond
groundpounder

Post by groundpounder »

I've also been watching this build from the beginning. Very nice indeed!!! I know he will definitely be proud to have a true one of a kind custom!
Why ride when you can walk!
strum

Post by strum »

Mike it looks better than i could have imagined...fine fine job,,,you need to get some pro pics done before you take across the big pond...
Micro RTX
Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony
John3:16
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

Another one of a kind piece of hunting art! Way to go Mike. Thanks for taking us along. :)
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
agingcrossbower

Thanks so much for the kind words. It makes all those pics more than worth it. I hope it inspires one or more of you out there to give it a go and make one for your own. If you do I am always here for any questions you may have.

Happy wood carving; Mike aka; Agingcrossbower.