great news

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

mbc4

great news

Post by mbc4 »

cabellas is coming to our hometown; erie pa., can't wait. they say it will be ready to shop in the fall :o 8) with that addition + gander mt., dicks sporting goods and erie sport store it should be shopping mecca for hunting-fishing enthusiats :D
better an overkill than an underkill
vortex,vixenmaster string
2219s, abc steel sonics
Do not resent growing old. Many are denied the privilege.
vixenmaster

Re: great news

Post by vixenmaster »

Well maybe the competion will be good fer the Sportsmen!
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
mbc4

Post by mbc4 »

lets hope so.
2219s, abc steel sonics
maine hunter

Post by maine hunter »

:D we have one in maine,about 2 hours from our house. we go down every so often and check out there sales and the stuffed animals.
355 matrix, big johns arrows- zombieslayers, g5 montecs, strikers. Vortex big johns arrows- zombieslayers g5 montecs 125. Lumenoks.
Bullzeye

Post by Bullzeye »

I am jealous. One was supposed to open about 40 min from me, then they changed their mind and opened in Winnipeg. :(
Exocet 200
S5 System
Shadowzone
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Bullzeye wrote:I am jealous. One was supposed to open about 40 min from me, then they changed their mind and opened in Winnipeg. :(
I have one down in Fayetteville Ark. about 5 hrs drive from me. I never go cause the gas cost fer a roundtrip is $80 & another $20 fer eats. Thats a hundred & never bought nutten!
Half Bubble Off BD360

Hoagy

Post by Hoagy »

I'm fortunate here to have a Cabellas in Omaha 30 min away & a Basspro in Council Bluffs 20 min from here. But i always call the store to make sure they have what i'm looking for in store before making the trip.
mbc4

Post by mbc4 »

a bass pro would would be cool also, but i don't want to be to greedy! :mrgreen: :D 8)
2219s, abc steel sonics
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

mbc4 wrote:a bass pro would would be cool also, but i don't want to be to greedy! :mrgreen: :D 8)
Ah :) I have the main Bass Pro Hd Qtrs store in Springfield 120 miles west of me. I go once a yr, huge place!
Half Bubble Off BD360

fender

Post by fender »

Great to see Cabalas expanding in PA. I wish they would open more stores in the North East. Dick's is within driving distance, but after 40yrs of doing business with them; they got my last penny after their publicity stunt of removing all AR style rifles from all stores after Sandy Hook. They chose not to stand up for our 2nd amendment.
2012 Vortex /Shadow-Zone
GT laser II / Spitfire 100g
Wyvern string
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
- Benjamin Franklin
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

vixenmaster wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:I am jealous. One was supposed to open about 40 min from me, then they changed their mind and opened in Winnipeg. :(
I have one down in Fayetteville Ark. about 5 hrs drive from me. I never go cause the gas cost fer a roundtrip is $80 & another $20 fer eats. Thats a hundred & never bought nutten!
I guess I am fortunate to have a Cabelas and a Bass Pro within 20-30 minutes,but I try not to go often. I just can't NOT buy something.The last time I went to Cabelas,I went to pay my bill and bought a rifle!Oh we'll.