HHA Optimizer Durability

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Blood on the floor

Re: HHA Optimizer Durability

Post by Blood on the floor »

Is this a priv. message? ? - H. H. A. ????
Hand Held ??? if not, please use full names so every one can learn the info. about it. thanks!
mark 10 :13
Dereck

Post by Dereck »

scopes get bumped off when mounted normally I would think there will be issues if you tip it over

From what I have seen on you tube they work very well
Tenpoint Matrix
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

I've found mine to be really sturdy! They seem to be really well made.
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

Mine was on my Vixen when my bow was "altered" by the minivan at Boostock... the Munchmount got rammed up under the scope and mount... no damage to the mount or Optimizer at all!
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

VixChix wrote:Mine was on my Vixen when my bow was "altered" by the minivan at Boostock... the Munchmount got rammed up under the scope and mount... no damage to the mount or Optimizer at all!
You beat me to it Moni. I was gonna be a smart a$$ and ask if it survived the minivan incident!! :lol: :oops:
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

j.krug wrote:
VixChix wrote:Mine was on my Vixen when my bow was "altered" by the minivan at Boostock... the Munchmount got rammed up under the scope and mount... no damage to the mount or Optimizer at all!
You beat me to it Moni. I was gonna be a smart a$$ and ask if it survived the minivan incident!! :lol: :oops:
See post for Munches "new" mount style. I wonder if Terry could install something like a back-up sensor like my truck has on it so it would beep-beep-beep if a certain van got too close? Just curious. lol
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

flightattendant100 wrote:See post for Munches "new" mount style. I wonder if Terry could install something like a back-up sensor like my truck has on it so it would beep-beep-beep if a certain van got too close? Just curious. lol
Brilliant, Paul! :D :D :D