Anyone have an extra Stringing Aid?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Doe Master
Site Admin

Re: Anyone have an extra Stringing Aid?

Post by Doe Master »

Amazingly Rotti`s are big sucks when they know you . :)
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
Cherokeeson

Post by Cherokeeson »

ShooterJohn wrote:
Calcobrena wrote:I got a couple emails about posting my info. hehe. Hey, I don't have to worry, everyone here knows I have a Matrix 380 with 150 slicktricks near my bed that I can cock in a few seconds and an alarm on all my doors and windows that automatically notifies the police anyway. ;) I tend to turn it off when I'm home, though because I want to be able to warn an intruder and give him a chance to get away. :)

Thanks a lot Pyd :)
:D

That's a good one. I do the same. I have the best alarm system , NOT ADT but DOG !!!

2 four legged critters. You know, for some reason people don't break inn when you have a Rottweiler ! :D :D :D

keeps the riff raff away ! strange how that works :D
I have found that when I hear something outta place in the back simply opening my door w/o the light on and yell "GET 'EM BOYS" it suddenly gets REAL quiet... :mrgreen:
Equinox (Exodus) - Vari-Zone - Big John Custom Arrows
Swhackers, Mangus Stingers
The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.
—Albert Einstein
ShooterJohn

Post by ShooterJohn »

Doe Master wrote:Amazingly Rotti`s are big sucks when they know you . :)
hankenhunter wrote:
When I lived in Port Hardy, I made a bet with a friend that owns a wrecking yard. I bet him that I could be inside his yard in ten minutes with his Rottweilers permission. After staring them in the eyes for five minutes without doing or saying anything, they backed away from the fence and allowed me to enter. Five minutes after that we were best friends. :lol: Easiest twenty bucks I ever made. Dobies are even easier to make back down. 8)

Hank
Although you both may have a point, with the dogs you know. A trained Rotti which I have, can be both your best friend and the most amazing guard dog created. She may let you in - but she wont let you out. :D

She's been trained professionally, so it would vary for each individual dog. I do know for certain, however, you wouldn't be able to back her down from a stare, nor would you be able to get past her to me, when on duty.

BUT HEY, come on over and try. Worst case scenario - you pay me the 20 bucks and then we have a coffee and a laugh ! :lol:

God Bless,

and God Bless our dogs.
- Dog's are mans best friend !

" Carpe Diem"

" Amare parentes tuos "

OFAH , Ducks Unlimited, NRA , WWJD.