I'm coming Back

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Sliver

Re: I'm coming Back

Post by Sliver »

Welcome back John..

that is why I am not around here much anymore... seems to be some folks that are tough with PM's and e-mails... but would not say crap to my face ... anyway... Glad your bit of BS is over and you are back :wink:
Exocet 175
Munch Mount
ComfyBear String
DaGriz Knife
XcaliburFX

Re: I'm coming Back

Post by XcaliburFX »

I was just going to say Welcome Back and leave it at that, but it just hits too close to home.

Man I feel your frustration, I have been disabled since basically 1989, became permanently disabled in 1991. People seem to think differently about you being disabled if your not in a wheelchair or worse. They have no idea at all the pain and suffering some of us go through, even though we can still walk a bit or still use your hands for a little while, before the pain sets in so bad that your done for a much longer period. Nor, do they understand having to walk through a dept store and lean on the buggy your pushing, not to look cool, but because you can barely make it out of the dang store. And the fact you stand by your vehicle holding on for 5 mins or so before you can lift your legs just high enough to get in the dang car.

Oh, I could go on and on with examples, but will it change someones views? doubtful ... until one day, they are in the same position. And to those who think that way, I honest to God hope you never have to live the way some of us have to.

As my Dr said to me, "Your Disabled Not Dead!", and if you do not get a dang physical hobby you will soon be in worse shape than you are already in.

Just Keep on keeping on my friend. :)
Assassin 360 Strata
BEA Zombie Slayer - BEA Executioner
Boo/VixenMaster/Xcaliber/NCHunterKW Strings