String silencers

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

bazm

Re: String silencers

Post by bazm »

Most of the Matrix videos I have watched seems to me that the loudest noise comes from the string hitting the rubber, so if there was something installed on the string at that point of impact it should quiet things down. My new Matrix 360 has not arrived yet so I will try both out of box and after adding fluff to hear the noise difference
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

bazm wrote:Most of the Matrix videos I have watched seems to me that the loudest noise comes from the string hitting the rubber, so if there was something installed on the string at that point of impact it should quiet things down. My new Matrix 360 has not arrived yet so I will try both out of box and after adding fluff to hear the noise difference
Hey bazm,
If someone has sold you a Matrix 360, you will be waiting a while before you get a Matrix 360, unless you know something the rest of us don't, because Excalibur Crossbow Inc. only makes three models of the Matrix crossbows. They make the Matrix 380 Extra, the Matrix 380 Blackout, and the Matrix 355. :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol:. Sorry I just had to razz someone this morning, its a beautiful day. I hope I didn't hurt your feelings, I meant nothing by it, I am just fooling around.
Thanks,
Raymond
steve rodo

Post by steve rodo »

Seems this matrix 380 is so fast ,the arra gets there before the deer even knows whats going on .Thats my opinion any hoot

:D :D
2013 380 excalibur X 2 BEE arra's 465gr loaded out arra . HHA Optizimer Lumenocks Red 150gr boltcutters Trigger Teck 1.5lb Dan's Custom String C2 Crank .24% FOC 105KE

A True Friend Never Lie's.