Gail Martin

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

steve rodo

Gail Martin

Post by steve rodo »

Mr Gail martin passed away sunday ,RIP Gail .Sad to see him go .he has been my inspiration for recurve bows .
2013 380 excalibur X 2 BEE arra's 465gr loaded out arra . HHA Optizimer Lumenocks Red 150gr boltcutters Trigger Teck 1.5lb Dan's Custom String C2 Crank .24% FOC 105KE

A True Friend Never Lie's.
steve rodo

Re: Gail Martin

Post by steve rodo »

He was inducted into the bow hall of fame last yr ,He was 1 of the finest gents you could ever know .he also made the best bows ever built by martin himself.
2013 380 excalibur X 2 BEE arra's 465gr loaded out arra . HHA Optizimer Lumenocks Red 150gr boltcutters Trigger Teck 1.5lb Dan's Custom String C2 Crank .24% FOC 105KE

A True Friend Never Lie's.
JT of PA

Post by JT of PA »

https://www.facebook.com/notes/martin-a ... 5941937857

Our first "big" purchase as a married couple were Martin, traditional bows.

The above copy/paste link shares some more information about his legacy and accomplishments.
DaveShooter

Post by DaveShooter »

Thanks Steve for letting us all know-I had a few Martin bows in my time-They made some great recurve and compounds for sure. Have a cousin whom use to work for bear Archery years ago. Even got to hunt with Fred bear at Grouse Point Mich once. Talked with him by phone 2 weeks before he passed on. Said He was one great man too. Again thanks for the info on Mr. Gail martin-May he R.I.P.