Last One..I promise

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Dayelight

Last One..I promise

Post by Dayelight »

Think I found my bolts...

http://www.basspro.com/Wicked-Ridge-by- ... /10206756/

do they work for Excals? Also does anyone know the weight of these bad boys? Can't seem to find it anywhere.

Jesse
Axiom SMF
S5, Cheekrest, Munch Mount
Vixenmaster FF
BEEs
Spitfire MAXX and Slick Tricks
awshucks

Re: Last One..I promise

Post by awshucks »

Call Danny Miller in the a.m. and ask him for arrows. He used to be the USA warranty rep, makes all of their strings for them, and is an all around good egg.

Why would you buy 10 pt arrows for an Excal? If you order from Danny, they ship the same day, priority mail.
"Eze 18:21"
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Those are jus easton's 2219 wid plastic rear nock also they're straight fletched. Really you would do better by gettin 6 of the BEE's from Danny Miller or Southshore rat archery & cheaper. Danny's are $6 each or $36 fer half dz vs those 2219 fer $40
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
Dayelight

Post by Dayelight »

Alright guys. Ill take ur advice and call Mr. Miller. I know he's a good guy and does good business.
Will those 2219s work on my Axiom? I was planning on ripping the vanes off that were on em and going with the quickfletch by NAP. That or I was hoping to find some bare arrows and do em myself. I thought the aluminum were heavier than the carbon, that's why I was looking at them, awshucks. Plus they were some of the only ones I found online that met the excal specs for that price. Just keep in mind the only arrows I have owned before were the Firebolts and before that I was using 2 3/4 lightfields... :lol:
Axiom SMF
Vixenmaster FF
BEEs
steve rodo

Post by steve rodo »

Them BEE's are the bomb .I love mine ,they are all constituent as they can be ,Indexed arra's are the way to go .
Pay a little more ,but worth every penny.
2013 380 excalibur X 2 BEE arra's 465gr loaded out arra . HHA Optizimer Lumenocks Red 150gr boltcutters Trigger Teck 1.5lb Dan's Custom String C2 Crank .24% FOC 105KE

A True Friend Never Lie's.
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

Dayelight wrote:Alright guys. Ill take ur advice and call Mr. Miller. I know he's a good guy and does good business.
Danny gave me the best advice ever on purchasing a scope.

Everything he tells you comes from his own field testing and experience . . .not some marketing group. As a bonus, he knows all about your bow.
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
Boonechaser

Post by Boonechaser »

I just bought some BEE's from Jerry at southshorearcherysupply.com or call 813-545-0754. Can't beat the price for indexed arrows. He offers multiple fletching, nock, and insert options at a fair price. Best bang for your buck IMO
diesel

Post by diesel »

Boonechaser wrote:I just bought some BEE's from Jerry at southshorearcherysupply.com or call 813-545-0754. Can't beat the price for indexed arrows. He offers multiple fletching, nock, and insert options at a fair price. Best bang for your buck IMO
Jerry does an awesome job. So does Danny Miller.
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

I thought the aluminum were heavier than the carbon, that's why I was looking at them, awshucks.
They are. You can [imho] get all the weight you NEED w/ carbons. Danny doesn't suffer fools well, as the saying goes, and I'm not implying that's your case.

Take what he told you to the bank, he's never been wrong that I know of since '05.

Did you grab a string or two from him? Dirt cheap......
"Eze 18:21"
8ptbuk

Post by 8ptbuk »

Black Eagles for sure ! Put all the helical you can get on them .
James : 1 - 19-20 Know this , My beloved Brothers : Let every person be quick to hear , slow to speak , slow to anger , for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God .

8ptbuk's Flemish Strings
[email protected]
Dayelight

Post by Dayelight »

Awshucks, hes quite the character, that's for sure.

I wanted to get a string but I've not even broken in the flemish on my bow plus I have two more of vixenmaster's fast flight strings to use after that.

Thanks for all the replies. I posted on another of my posts that Mr. Miller hooked me up well. 6 BEEs with blazers and 100 grain brass inserts.
Axiom SMF
Vixenmaster FF
BEEs