Spoiled

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

strum

Spoiled

Post by strum »

After dealing with companies ike Excalibur I guess I thought all companies are that way. meaning, great service and realy care about the needs of their customers.
im not realy into bashing but I just had to post my thoughts on a tree stand manufacturer.
After buying a selling a few thing I was able to purchase a new Summit Viper SD
this is my second viper and 4th or 5th summit (first one bought in 94)
I absolutely love the Vipers and don't think there is any better.
Now to the bash lol
What they have done is changed the rail padding from a pad that goes all the way around the rail to a zippered pad that is way too short.
when I hunt my bow or rifle aways rests on the rail and ends up in the corner.
so now since no pad is there it will rest on metal..blahhh no good.
I call Summit and talk to their CS.. being very nice and giving them my feedback..(thinking they would like to hear it) and I asked if I could buy one of those pads as I see I can add it to the one and they will push around the corners.
I was informed that I could buy the pad kit (30 bucks +shipping)
long story short they didn't care one bit about my needs. it was like ..
Oh well I hate it for you type attitude. I even tell them how much I love their product and I ll not be using anything else. I wasn't trying to get something for nothing but i expected a little customer appreciation NOT!!
so i sent em an email being very nice and expressing my thoughts...here is the reply--- None zip zilch..what the???
am i wrong here please correct me if so
Micro RTX
Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony
John3:16
tharris811

Re: Spoiled

Post by tharris811 »

I have a summit love the stand.. as for the padding I went to the hardware store and got pipe foam insulation it was gray I used zip ties and black duck tape to install it.It has worked great for 2 years & I hunt in it about 3-4 times a week..No big cost about 10 bucks...
live everyday as it is your last..It may be
JPjunkie

Post by JPjunkie »

strum wrote:After dealing with companies ike Excalibur I guess I thought all companies are that way. meaning, great service and realy care about the needs of their customers.
im not realy into bashing but I just had to post my thoughts on a tree stand manufacturer.
After buying a selling a few thing I was able to purchase a new Summit Viper SD
this is my second viper and 4th or 5th summit (first one bought in 94)
I absolutely love the Vipers and don't think there is any better.
Now to the bash lol
What they have done is changed the rail padding from a pad that goes all the way around the rail to a zippered pad that is way too short.
when I hunt my bow or rifle aways rests on the rail and ends up in the corner.
so now since no pad is there it will rest on metal..blahhh no good.
I call Summit and talk to their CS.. being very nice and giving them my feedback..(thinking they would like to hear it) and I asked if I could buy one of those pads as I see I can add it to the one and they will push around the corners.
I was informed that I could buy the pad kit (30 bucks +shipping)
long story short they didn't care one bit about my needs. it was like ..
Oh well I hate it for you type attitude. I even tell them how much I love their product and I ll not be using anything else. I wasn't trying to get something for nothing but i expected a little customer appreciation NOT!!
so i sent em an email being very nice and expressing my thoughts...here is the reply--- None zip zilch..what the???
am i wrong here please correct me if so
I say we kill 2 employees for starters and see what happens and I say we setup an Old Man treesand to kill em out of :shock: :wink:
Matrix 405 Boo string Big John arras Praise the Lord For all Things
Masboy

Post by Masboy »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
steve rodo

Post by steve rodo »

Just put a tree lounge up .for all day hunting .lay back and fall asleep . :lol: :lol:
2013 380 excalibur X 2 BEE arra's 465gr loaded out arra . HHA Optizimer Lumenocks Red 150gr boltcutters Trigger Teck 1.5lb Dan's Custom String C2 Crank .24% FOC 105KE

A True Friend Never Lie's.
JPjunkie

Post by JPjunkie »

Man this one got moved quick :shock:
Matrix 405 Boo string Big John arras Praise the Lord For all Things
strum

Post by strum »

no problems with the stands I love em..and I know I can fix the pad..my whole point here is customer service. It was a shock to me the way I was talked to.
It was like I didn't matter at all. That's why I said im spoiled by Excalibur..they take care of their folk :D
Micro RTX
Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony
John3:16
DaveShooter

Post by DaveShooter »

steve rodo wrote:Just put a tree lounge up .for all day hunting .lay back and fall asleep . :lol: :lol:
My hunting buddies got one of those things. I call it the Hunters Lazy Boy :lol:
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

I never had to deal wid their C S (chicken Sh**) attitude. My Viper started peelin its paint the second yr. They don't care & their products are made in sumting wong!
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
strum

Post by strum »

sumting wong :shock:
I love it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Micro RTX
Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony