Shorten a painful learning curve + SOLUTIONS ADDED

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

yooper_man

Re: Shorten a painful learning curve + SOLUTIONS ADDED

Post by yooper_man »

newbie wrote:Ya i could use a set for my 355 if anyone willing to sell some of their spares.
Sent you a pm.

Andrew
2013 Excalibur Matrix 355 Xtra

2007 Leupold VX-I 2-7x33 Dark Earth NWTF Edition Turkey Plex scope

Dan xcaliber flemish Brownell XS2 string, 18" Easton XX75 2219 aluminum shafts, 2" Bohning Blazer vanes, NAP 170gr F.O.C., Danny Miller's RBBB's
NEPAbowhunter

Post by NEPAbowhunter »

Just installed the torx screws tonight and found out my scope was loose on the the scope mount. :shock: Apparently I did not do such a good job as I had thought when I switched over to Warne steel rings for my Leupold shotgun scope. :oops: Fortunately all is good now and I am confident my Vortex will be deadly accurate. I am really liking the torx screws for the mount, thanks again Tinker!
Matrix 355
Bulldog 380
Mission Sub-1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS9N8dEdZCQ
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

Hey Folks,
I am in the process of removing my regular scope mount from my Equinox, and am going to install a Guardian ADF scope mount. I have been reading the information that you folks have included in this post and it is very helpful. Thank you to all who have contributed this information to help the rest of us.

If there is anyone of you who has any of these screws and would like to sell a set for my Equinox please contact me.

Thank you,
Raymond
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

Hey Folks,
I tried to purchase an order of 50 of those screws myself but the guy wouldn't ship across the border into Canada. I would love to be to buy a dozen of those T20 TORX screws from someone. So if someone out there has a dozen to spare and they would like to sell them, I would most certainly like to buy them, please contact me. A member, aka newbie, had four that he could spare and I was really thankful for those four. But would like to have a few more. Does anyone know of where I could get these in Canada or get them shipped to Canada?
Thanks,
Raymond
Nockum

Post by Nockum »

If anyone has some more screws they want to sell im interested ebay only has them in 1000 qty
8ptbuk

Post by 8ptbuk »

Im considering replacing mine with socket cap screws , that way if you ever had to remove them there would be something to clamp on to . Thanks for posting your screw problem , we all can learn from it . :)
James : 1 - 19-20 Know this , My beloved Brothers : Let every person be quick to hear , slow to speak , slow to anger , for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God .

8ptbuk's Flemish Strings
[email protected]
yooper_man

Post by yooper_man »

Nockum wrote:If anyone has some more screws they want to sell im interested ebay only has them in 1000 qty
Look up ebay auction number 230847462183 for quantity of 50.

Andrew
2013 Excalibur Matrix 355 Xtra

2007 Leupold VX-I 2-7x33 Dark Earth NWTF Edition Turkey Plex scope

Dan xcaliber flemish Brownell XS2 string, 18" Easton XX75 2219 aluminum shafts, 2" Bohning Blazer vanes, NAP 170gr F.O.C., Danny Miller's RBBB's