looking for a paradox

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

looking for a paradox

Post by guest »

anyone have one for sale..

if you have one

Post by guest »

e-mail me pics and prices if you got a paradox,,why did they quit making these crossbows??

Post by guest »

Digger

Post by Digger »

Paradox is still being made in the US by Bear as the Maxpoint.

http://www.beararch.com/buckmasters/maxpoint.tpl

Digger
Last edited by Digger on Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Digger
2008 Y25 Relayer #593 Boo string, lumizone
2-1984 Relayer,
2-1992 Wolverine
Excal Phoenix, acudraw, VARizone
T.P. Titan TL4, acudraw 50, Varizone
Vixen, Steddy Eddy, Varizone
Martin Rage
Martin Jaguar
PSE Infinity

Post by Guest »

LeBaron's Mississauga had at least one hanging there last week.
Partikle

Paradox

Post by Partikle »

From Bill T
The Paradox is history, as it represents a middle ground between the Exomag and Maxim in performance, and sacrifices way too much in reliability, maintenance, weight, etc. to remain part of our line.
It feels good to be back to the roots of our company again and selling what we so strongly believe is the best option in crossbow limb design, the recurve, exclusively. FYI we will certainly be able to repair any Paradox well into the future, our reputation is based on customer service so don't worry we'll keep yer Paradox running smooth...........Bill
http://www.excaliburcrossbow.com/phpBB2 ... ht=paradox

They had the maxpoint on sale at Cabelas a couple of weeks ago in the bargain cave, but they must have sold out because they are no longer on the site?
Xman

Paradox/ Buckmasters Max Point

Post by Xman »

I have a Buckmasters Max Point for sale It's going on two years old, excellent condition, comes with quick disconnect quiver, fiber optis front sight rear peep, some 2216' bolts and padded case. I want to keep the Varizone scope. It's fast and very, very accurate. Reason for selling?? I want an Exomax. I haven't had any of the problems I hear about compound crossbows. Give me a pm and we'll see what we can work out.
Thanks
Xman