Wyvern is selling Matrix as bare bow

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

wheelie

Re: Wyvern is selling Matrix as bare bow

Post by wheelie »

Boo wrote:
pinshooter wrote:Yep, Wyvern is great to deal with and I might have to pick up another 355 to compliment the 405 :)
No comment :mrgreen:
Well, maybe a question...any idea what it costs to ship a 330 to Canada? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Over $5 but less than a $100. :wink:
SixLomaz

Post by SixLomaz »

wheelie wrote:
Boo wrote:
pinshooter wrote:Yep, Wyvern is great to deal with and I might have to pick up another 355 to compliment the 405 :)
No comment :mrgreen:
Well, maybe a question...any idea what it costs to ship a 330 to Canada? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Over $5 but less than a $100. :wink:

Guys do not panic. I think I can help and respond in the same time to another message from a different thread.

Post by agingcrossbower » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:05 pm
agingcrossbower wrote:I am honored and accept the challenge. First order of business is since its my thread, Six or sick or sicky, get the hell off of my thread. Second, I a while back emailed the mod. to delete my thread and am waiting for action. Lastly, all member meet behind Boo's shop at midnight for pitchforks and torches and don't forget to bring ample tar and feathers with you. What say we all. Down with the tyrant. Make him play golf with Obama. Let Michele sit on him. Booo Hisss! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I can get a truck load of Matrix crossbows and bring them over loaded and ready to play with the mob behind Boo's shop. You do not have to pay for the shipping, only the crossbows and some medical attention after the match. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by SixLomaz on Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
QLOPS - Qualified Licensed Official Pot Stirrer

"Hunting with Id10ts can and will kill you." This is the reason I prefer to hunt alone.
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

It doesn't say you can buy a bare bow. Says you buy a bare bow then outfit it as a package how you want it. EG. if you want a Hawke Scope, Quicky quiver ect. instead of the Excalibur equipment on it. If you can get a bare bow M330 I would be all in for one. Only bare bow is the M405
pinshooter

Post by pinshooter »

Boo I'd say your price range is right :)
John 3:16
Camo Matrix 380
Hester0305

Post by Hester0305 »

wabi wrote:That 330 sure sounds like it might be a good upgrade from the Phoenix. Haven't had a new Excalibur for several years now, and the wife just started a new job recently. Wonder how she'll respond if I tell her she has to pay the gas & electric bills for a few months? :roll:
On second thought, I guess I can put off full retirement for a while longer. :lol:
Wabi, you would love the 330 thats what I turned my 380 into and it is a pleasure to shoot,had it out again today doing some more broadhead testing and letting my 7 year old grandson do some shooting.
Stryker Katana 360
Black Eagle Zombie Slayers
TruGlo Titanium X Hybrid Broadheads
yooper_man

Post by yooper_man »

wheelie wrote:It doesn't say you can buy a bare bow. Says you buy a bare bow then outfit it as a package how you want it. EG. if you want a Hawke Scope, Quicky quiver ect. instead of the Excalibur equipment on it. If you can get a bare bow M330 I would be all in for one. Only bare bow is the M405
Actually it does. Excalibur Matrix 330 bare bow for $599.95.

INCLUDES THE BOW, SCOPE MOUNT, QUIVER AND ROPE AID.  (SCOPE, RINGS, AND ARROWS ARE NOT INCLUDED)

http://www.wyverncreations.com/index.ph ... cts_id=587

Andrew
2013 Excalibur Matrix 355 Xtra

2007 Leupold VX-I 2-7x33 Dark Earth NWTF Edition Turkey Plex scope

Dan xcaliber flemish Brownell XS2 string, 18" Easton XX75 2219 aluminum shafts, 2" Bohning Blazer vanes, NAP 170gr F.O.C., Danny Miller's RBBB's
pinshooter

Post by pinshooter »

Yep, you can get them without the scope, rings and arrows! I will be adding another one here soon.
John 3:16
Camo Matrix 380
Michiganhunter

Post by Michiganhunter »

I just bought my 380 Extra from Wyvern as the bare bow package. Ordered on Monday and received it on Wednesday. Got everything listed as a 380 package except the scope and arrows. I purchased the Hawke XB30 compact he has for $150.00 and a stringer.
total bill to my door. $1,029.85
380 Matrix Extra
Hawke XB 30 Compact
Easton 2216 19 " 388gr... 378fps
100gr Spitfire/Wasp Jak-Hammer
Trigger Tech trigger
JUDGE

Post by JUDGE »

Why would you order from the USA they are cheaper here in Canada.
Retired from the Working World

MICRO 355
50 CAL Traditions Pursuit
Mosburg 100ATR 30-06
Henry Lever 22lr
Mosburg 500
Savage 243
strum

Post by strum »

Minta Lee Brown wrote:The Excalibur Matrix 355 is great hunting crossbow that comes with several pro features that make me fall in love. I have owned the crossbow for years and I still use it for hunting now.http://www.huntereqpt.com/excalibur-mat ... ow-review/
years you say :shock:
Micro RTX
Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony
John3:16
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!